• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

3000 Members!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We topped 3000 members over the weekend! Awesome to see the site continue to grow and activity continue to expand.

Welcome to all the new members!

Thanks to all the existing members who continue to be a fountain of helpful information for everyone!

A shout out to a few features of the forum that you might have over looked:
  1. The @ feature....if you want a particular member to see your post...type @ and their name - they get notified. Also, @ and the word HELP - will ping a bunch of people---use if you are stuck on the water and need help (not for emergency use!)
  2. You can drag and drop images into the posting window to quickly upload one of multiple pics
  3. The member map....put your name in your profile "location" and appear on our map....then you can ping others around you if you want to connect.
  4. Check out the FAQ for answers to common questions
  5. Don't forget to get your forum SWAG and to cross link our address to other places you visit! We want to continue to grow and become the best source for Jetboaters on the web! Feel free to put the forum logo and/or name on anything you produce....we'd be flattered!

Remember....the forum is for our members and by our members! We don't plan to have advertising or sponsorships of any kind. We don't need or plan to ask for donations. We aim to be responsive to the members requests for content and forum features - why - because that is what we are here for!

This is a hobby for those that help keep the place running....and the friends we've made both virtually and in person have been some of the best ever!!!!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Wow!!! 3000 that came around quickly!!!! Now ....if each member were to send him $10.00.....lol

tonschaa

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
LOL indeed! I`ll come over to each and everyone of you to collect it.
Only on sunny days and you HAVE to take me on a trip on your lake ok? :)

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow 3000 is awesome. Congrats @tonschaa on holding such a prestigious position (at least for a month or so) until 4000 shows up then you'll be just a "regular" guy like the rest of us. ;)

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
FANTASTIC! Thank you all for making this the best place on the web!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow!!! 3000 that came around quickly!!!! Now ....if each member were to send him $10.00.....lol
That's funny shit right there! I hate myself for being a "contributor"! Bag over the head,kick in the balls!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I hate my self for being a shill for the "contributor" program :sorry::vomit::yuck::banghead:

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I hate my self for being a shill for the "contributor" program :sorry::vomit::yuck::banghead:
Think of it this way....we all got great value, friendship and camaraderie from the former site....that was priceless....ok...well not priceless...but....regardless of the motives....we felt good about our donations at the time. :winkingthumbsup"

Onward and upwards we will go....[flag]....with liberty and justice for all :D (ok not all...those poor folks still stuck there....are prisoners in a N. Korean Gulag....but perhaps someday they'll be allowed to see the light and speak freely). I hope he doesn't still solicit donations (now I'm going to have to go look)?

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What a great site and 3,000 members to boot!

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Think of it this way....we all got great value, friendship and camaraderie from the former site....that was priceless....ok...well not priceless...but....regardless of the motives....we felt good about our donations at the time. :winkingthumbsup"

Onward and upwards we will go....[flag]....with liberty and justice for all :D (ok not all...those poor folks still stuck there....are prisoners in a N. Korean Gulag....but perhaps someday they'll be allowed to see the light and speak freely). I hope he doesn't still solicit donations (now I'm going to have to go look)?
I think the comparison to North Korean Gulags is unfair. Those prison guards over there are trying their best given what they have to work with. THAT guy on the other hand....

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hahahaha, I hope, in time, I will be a valuable member and contribute in a way most of you guys do!
Believe it or not @tonschaa you ARE a valuable contributor already just by virtue of asking questions. That's how we all learn.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

tonschaa

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Oh please help me spend my hard earned money!!
I`m rushing to a new boat just to keep you guys calm and place a nice Jetboaters flag on it :D

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Oh please help me spend my hard earned money!!
I`m rushing to a new boat just to keep you guys calm and place a nice Jetboaters flag on it :D
Oh we LOVE spending other people's money! Perhaps we should offer a special gift to the first person to post a photo of themselves on the water in a 2016 E-Series model!!!

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Oh we LOVE spending other people's money! Perhaps we should offer a special gift to the first person to post a photo of themselves on the water in a 2016 E-Series model!!!
If the gift is $72,999 count me in!!!

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@tonschaa you're toaster is in the mail! Welcome!
(Am I showing my age? :()

Last edited:

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length