• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

800 members about to happen!

Where's my sticker? :kiss:

....just keep posting our URL on every public video and photo you see.....and they'll find us!

Which reminds me that I had a pseudo-link in one of my YouTube comments to brand-X from about 3 years ago. :facepalm:

Hmmmm.... Somehow that comment got deleted just now. I HATE when that happens....

Kinda embarrassed....I was joking about the sticker... but I guess dreams do come true! Murfn'Surf is going to send me one. You guys and this board rock.

@Woodr35 Nice avatar! I guess we know what your answer to sex on a boat? was. :)

Kinda embarrassed....I was joking about the sticker... but I guess dreams do come true! Murfn'Surf is going to send me one. You guys and this board rock.
Don't feel embarrassed, we love this site and love to celebrate benchmarks. Welcome to the site and remember to pay it forward!
Well.....you need to send me your address and I'll get it right out to you. I didn't see it come across in our conversation.

Which reminds me... @Bruce I have a shipment to send you but you keep avoiding sending me your address. Jeesh...I'm not sending you anthrax, just some JB.net swag!!! Lol.

Which reminds me... @Bruce I have a shipment to send you but you keep avoiding sending me your address. Jeesh...I'm not sending you anthrax, just some JB.net swag!!! Lol.

I finally sent my address. Thanks!!!!!!!

i like this forum better than others, but the format is still not my preference. I believe membership would sky-rocket if the board was as easy to read as other boards. The members are truly amazing. Just a suggestion I've mentioned before. I deeply appreciate all the info I've gotten, and the active members that help. Thanks

- Kross
I'm with Mel. This forum format is great, and the best of any forum I visit. It is way better than the other/old site. I like how it works so well on my smartphone too.

I'm with Mel. This forum format is great, and the best of any forum I visit. It is way better than the other/old site. I like how it works so well on my smartphone too.

I'll have to checkout the mobile experience on this format

Kickin' ass and takin' names! I'm a member on many forums and this is one of my favorites. One day, I'll be knowledgable enough to really contribute here.

Mr. 800 received his sticker in the mail today - looks great! Thanks again Mr. Murf'n'surf

Don't feel embarrassed, we love this site and love to celebrate benchmarks. Welcome to the site and remember to pay it forward!
Well.....you need to send me your address and I'll get it right out to you. I didn't see it come across in our conversation.

Hey, could I get some Anthrax ??

It might change my luck! :confused:

Absolutely Glassman!! I will send you my remaining powder.

Bells and whistles are going off in the NSA computer labs.

Kickin' ass and takin' names! I'm a member on many forums and this is one of my favorites. One day, I'll be knowledgable enough to really contribute here.
@Suchawittygal you have contributed here greatly. I appreciate what you and @DawgDaze have done. Especially for me!

@JJDurant, you are # 900. Please post to claim your sticker!

Back