• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

A Farewell & Coming Soon: 2007 SX210 For Sale – Raleigh, NC

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Dear JetBoater family:

It has been way too long since I have been on the board. With parents health issues, family/work obligations, a daughter getting married, moving another cross country for grad school, and another starting college… well life gets away from you sometimes. It’s been mostly good, but not all, but that is just life. I have missed the connections here. The gatherings. The online banter. My 2 trips to Bimini were priceless and created lifelong memories and friends. A shout out to @justason , @Andy S , @tim h , @veedubtek , @DieselCamel , @Bruce, @Ramblin Wreck , @robert843 , @JROD and others I have missed.

Well as life moves on, with much regret, I must say that my time to sell the boat is coming also. She needs to be used and I do not see that happening for a bit. I have been a lifelong boater, so I do not expect that to end, but a change is coming short term at least.

As spring approaches, I wanted to post this note to everyone on the board. Do you know anyone looking for a lightly used Yamaha to get into our boating family? I sold my last boat to a friend and will do it again with this boat if I can.

I am working on getting her cleaned up and prepped. Full details coming on a low hours 2007 SX210. All toys included for a turn key entry into jetboating. PM me for further details or my contact information. ( don't worry, I'll post the full Ad with photos in the proper section when she is ready ).

The memories have been fantastic. Thank you all for everything. It’s been a hell of a ride!!!

Dave

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sorry to see any member leave us! But best of luck in the future and hope the sale goes well. Hopefully we still see you back in the not too distant future! 🚤:)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for the notes guys. Yeah it will always be in my blood, just time for a break. Such is life, at least for now.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Be good brother! Hope our paths cross again one day.