• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

A HUGE thank you to @Bruce and @Julian!

Ziess21

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Bruce and @Julian Thank you for all of the work you put into to previewing the new 2016 product! We all ,even dealers!, appreciate the insight, videos, and pictures!

Great work to you and your team!!!

Last edited:
@Bruce is a powerhouse when it comes to this forum!!! He ripped all the photos up into threads so quick!

@Julian deserves the thanks on this one. He spent the day with Yamaha on the 242X while I was roughing it in Bimini!

@Ziess21, please send the dealers our way if they want to see the pics and watch Julian's amazing 15 minute review!

@Ziess21, please send the dealers our way if they want to see the pics and watch Julian's amazing 15 minute review!

Already done! one of my guys that is sitting through the live presentation is peeved that I'm sending photos already to him instead of the other way around, lol!

LOL @ my inbox.....

Attachments

• 1Inbox.png
    1Inbox.png
    691.3 KB · Views: 25
Great job, guys. Thanks for everything.

Since I'm in GA already, and most likely you have to pass me on the way, let's boat lake Thurmond next year before we head over to Mike's on Oconee for next year's boat tests.:winkingthumbsup"

Back