• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Add me to the newcomers list

The Canuck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
After buying a lake house, I wasn't expecting to get a boat so soon. Figured it would be more in the spring-time if not later, but when the stars align, its meant to happen. Checked Facebook Marketplace one random afternoon, and saw a new listing for a 2015 AR210 not too far from me. 19 hours on the engines (at the time) (32 at time of sale) with a transferrable YES warranty that is good through 2023. Thrust vectors, sea-deck, 2nd battery, wake-board holders and mirror all added within the 4 months the seller had owned it. Turns out it was a person in our neighborhood.

A little over a week later after first looking at it, we took it for a test spin and then took ownership. Looking forward to getting it in the water this weekend, and getting some hours on the engines.

Attachments

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
After buying a lake house, I wasn't expecting to get a boat so soon. Figured it would be more in the spring-time if not later, but when the stars align, its meant to happen. Checked Facebook Marketplace one random afternoon, and saw a new listing for a 2015 AR210 not too far from me. 19 hours on the engines (at the time) (32 at time of sale) with a transferrable YES warranty that is good through 2023. Thrust vectors, sea-deck, 2nd battery, wake-board holders and mirror all added within the 4 months the seller had owned it. Turns out it was a person in our neighborhood.

A little over a week later after first looking at it, we took it for a test spin and then took ownership. Looking forward to getting it in the water this weekend, and getting some hours on the engines.
Congrats on the new boat! Does sound like it was meant to be. Love that Red!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dude congrats. Sorry I went radio silent on you Tuesday work blew up on me, then I totally forgot to follow up!

Glad it worked out!

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Looks great and the boat looks like it’s been loved. Good buy!

BRosen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congrats!! You’ll love it

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Congrats on both the new lake house and the boat!

Wow, that hull really shines!

Jim

Seattle_Phaeton

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok I thought I was doing good, new superduty and new AR250 but... then I read your post a lake house and a boat. Nice! I am jealous always wanted a lake house. Congratulations on both.

Scooter Scott

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sounds like a perfect situation. Congrats!

The Canuck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok I thought I was doing good, new superduty and new AR250 but... then I read your post a lake house and a boat. Nice! I am jealous always wanted a lake house. Congratulations on both.
Thank you. Wasn't planning on everything happening like this, but when the stars align, you must jump at the opportunities.

The Canuck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Was definitely the envy of the lake it seems. The lake is more of a pontoon boat sort of lake, so we stood out. I think over the next few years, there will be some younger generations coming in and that will change. Actually shocked to see a newer Scarab on the lake.

Still learning all about the boat. But it is a blast.
65298705941__09CB01E3-24B2-4AD1-8242-3AE6FEEE449E.jpeg241824995_10161220917456102_8900190074038567305_n.jpg