• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Adults Only: WATCH ME MASTERBOAT WITH MY SELF-RELEASE AND POWERLOAD!

Leojay

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Enjoy this video where I let you watch me masterboat, the art of taking matters into your own hands!
There is even some great fishing footage as well.
If you like my videos please subscribe to my channel and hit the notification bell to never miss another video.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
that as pretty good. thanks!

Leojay

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
When I self launch, if the dock is long enough I walk the boat down the dock to get it out of the way before I go to park the trailer. Nice video!
Same here generally. That's good ramp etiquette.

Brad460

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nice video...the launch so-so and reload not so good..;)

Back the trailer in a little deeper so your not powering it on so far...If you back in at the right depth you should only have to power on a foot or two..

Leojay

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice video...the launch so-so and reload not so good..;)

Back the trailer in a little deeper so your not powering it on so far...If you back in at the right depth you should only have to power on a foot or two..
Thanks Brad, Ive experience the boat float back off if I'm in too deep. Have to find the sweet spot! Thanks for watching!

Brad460

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks Brad, Ive experience the boat float back off if I'm in too deep. Have to find the sweet spot! Thanks for watching!
Yep...makes sense.. Was mostly joking with you!

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Great video I like the bow line tie up with the motors in reverse do you have lateral thrusters that assist the stern moving toward the dock ? We live on a Long Island with amazing places to boat . It looks like you really get around to a lot of different areas just some info to check out a great area, there is a Suffolk county boat ramp in East Hampton I plug in 88 NW landing rd East Hampton in the gps . The boat ramp is always empty no permit needed we head over to salt on shelter island for lunch while boating in that area . Something to look forward to for next season. It’s amazing how popular Yamahas are in the waters around long island.