• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Another New Guy!

Dwane

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Newbie here! just checking and waiting for summertime! :D

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome aboard @Dwane ! Glad to have you join us! Grab a seat and make yourself comfortable. The largest collection of active Yamaha jetboat members resides and participates right here! This site is full of knowledge and help!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have your on board, update your location on the profile screen and it will automatically put you on the map, plus we'll see it in your posts!

Dwane

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got it! thanks for letting me know!! I like the layout of the forum! :thumbsup: !! planning on making a trip down to texoma this summer! not sure when but maybe i'll see a few members then! "i see a few members are from that area" of course i'll be on sardis lake weekly so hit me up if anyone's ever in the area!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We usually go to Scout camp in Talihina and cross the Sardis dam every year. Do you still have alot of water after last years rain?
I would have made an appointment this year when we were there but we're going to FL keys scout camp this time.

isn't adding pictures a snap? no resizing, just grab it from a folder!

Dwane

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
yeah! Lake levels look great! I hope it stays that way! FL sounds fun! I need to get more familiar with scout camps. Sorta just went through the online training, background check, etc... to help out with our unit. "my two boys are tiger cubs"
and i'm liking the photo module of this framework! i'll be adding alot more over the summer i'm sure!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Jacob Eagle (1).JPG are they twins? my son just made Eagle in Dec., we had his award ceremony on Sunday night. Camp Hale in Talihina is a very nice place. They were only open for summer camp though which I thought was very strange because our camps in DFW are open year round for weekend camping. I heard they maybe changing their policy this year though. Good for you for volunteering, they need more adult role models, be organized, be prepared and they will have a good time. I think the most important part when they were that young was to show them crazy enthusiasim. Don't be afraid to yell HELLO EVERBODY or to just to be little goofy and have fun with them. When they see that they will feel much more comfortable but you have to balance it with fun time vs. discilpline (act right time). I was a den leader through cubs, then Scoutmaster for 3 years which I just retired from.

Dwane

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not twins but brothers for sure, They stick together and cover for one another lol. even if it means they both get into trouble :) I'll have to show your pic to my two! they'll be impressed for sure! They seem really excited and have fun scouting, so I am too. So yeah! I may have to hit you up on some scouting advice in the future :) Thanks for Sharing your photo! your boy is going to be tall!! Already is! :)

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Dwane

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks everyone!! I'm seriously tired of seeing the boat in the garage and have run out of things to tweak and adjust on it while it sits waiting for warm weather.
image.jpg image.jpg :)here's a little project I did over the weekend... Was given a pink girls wakeboard so I slapped some green/blue plasti dip for my two 6 YO boys. They want to try wakeboarding this summer :)I'm excited about that!!

Attachments

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard! Another Okie - woo hoo! And from Sardis......I bet you have some stories to tell about your lake!

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard!