• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

ANOTHER UPGRADE-WINCH

I have not noticed any issues with the grooved bunk slides on my boat and Waverunner trailer. They definitely make winching and powering up to the bow stop easier than just plain carpeted bunks.

I could be wrong butI think the Fulton F2 with a 3200 lbs capacity is a two speed unit. That is, it’s a little bigger and More expensive that the lower models.

I have not noticed any issues with the grooved bunk slides on my boat and Waverunner trailer. They definitely make winching and powering up to the bow stop easier than just plain carpeted bunks.

I could be wrong butI think the Fulton F2 with a 3200 lbs capacity is a two speed unit. That is, it’s a little bigger and More expensive that the lower models.
I wasn't referring to the Fulton winch, I think winches are too simple to spend that much money on. I was referring to this one:

Last edited:
Wow since when is the cheap one is $123, don’t know when the price on the Fulton jumped past $200 either. I’m definitely not with the times. One extra function on the Fulton is that it makes a good, although high, now step.
He was asking for a 2 speed.....I wouldn't spend money on that. I bought a northern tool winch when the gears broke on my last boats trailer. Want to say it cost $50?

Back