• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone remember the guy w/ 14" wheels on YJB

ACRDSPORT14

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
PWC
? I can't find his post any help would be appreciated. I wanted to see how it looked.

thanks

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Can't help ya there as I'm blocked from that site....but try googling "14" wheel site:yamahajetboaters.com" you should find it that way. Then tell him (if he isn't already here) to post up his wheels here! I do recall someone putting 15" wheels on their 230 trailer (username was partyofone or something like that).

ACRDSPORT14

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
PWC
14 is not enough to do a search.. this was on a 190/192 boat.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Lawson2479

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
he was partyufone. Here is a copy of his post. no pics posted on this thread. and it was 15" rims.

WOW -- I have the same boat....2007 AR230. I paid $24,500 for it back in April 2011. Since then I have dropped several grand on various upgrades including new 15" trailer rims/tires that cost nearly $1k.

I am not ready to sell my boat, but when I do I wasn't planning on asking more than I paid for it.....unless our values have gone UP?!

ACRDSPORT14

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
PWC
It was on a 190, not anything else. tx for the pics though.

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You talking about this guy? his username was zactech

his post on the wheels: "The wheels are 14X6 5 bolt 4-1/2 bolt pattern, tires were Carlisle ST215/75D14 C load rating. If you do a search for "136 trailer wheel" you'll see a few places to pick these wheels up. I'm in Canada and picked them up from Canadian Tire for $100 a wheel. I will be changing to radial tires once I wear out these tires."

Attachments