• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR250 registration number location

Gooch

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can someone tell me where they are putting registration numbers on the AR250’s? It seems like the decals are too far forward on he hull.

With the placement of the “AR250” sticker it unfortunately takes up the location you would typically put them. I’d remove the sticker if it were my bot and place the registration there. Otherwise you kind of need to place it above the rub rail which then kind of makes it look too busy because it would be stacked on top of the “AR250” graphic.

239D60FD-8EB8-4EBD-8D2F-BB065F20C8A7.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks. That’s perfect.

With the placement of the “AR250” sticker it unfortunately takes up the location you would typically put them.
Huh...didn't notice that, but yeah why would Yamaha decide to put the AR250 decal way up there. Seems to me putting it in the middle would make more sense and then "blend" with the rear graphics. My numbers are right were the decal is on the above pic...go figure.

Just picked the boat up today. I‘m pretty sure I’ll mount them where @haknslash suggested. After looking at the boat more closely, it’s the best location.

We put them right below the rub rail in the bow.

I think TampaJet is right, if you put them on the bow above the rub rail I would think it would have too many "touches" and would be more exposed to the sun.

On the 242X they put a graphic up there too. This is where I put mine:

20160722_172124.jpg

I vote for removing decals...I like the cleaner look. SOS is so backed up in MI that I cannot get registration numbers. Most likely will go without this summer (keeping copy of bill of sale on vessel). I will be following where you put them

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 10.07.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 10.07.16 PM.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 44
@Redwhiteandblue, Where did you have the registration numbers made? Does the green match the factory green pretty good?

Back