• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

ArmyChief is deploying in a couple months. Wish him well here.

Hey, thanks for all the kind words!
I'm heading to Djibouti, should be an "interesting" adventure.
I'm being told I will have Internet access, do I'll keep in touch. Sorry I've been absent lately, just MANY things on work & family fronts to take care of before leaving.

Thanks for your service @ArmyChief ... stay safe!!

There are pirates....and much more dangerous things originating across the small waterway :)

The base is guarded by Marines, he will be fine!

Army Chief - Safe travels and prayers for you and your family. Keep us informed if there is anything we can do.[flag]

Back