• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Awesome Dealer <Long Lake Marina - Naples Maine>

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So there have been a lot of negative posts about dealers. Well here is big thank you to a great one. To start off with they made a fair deal that included installing the batteries that I wanted and installing the Seadek that I had shipped directly to them from jet boat pilot, including a deluxe mooring cover, including the full Yamaha safety kit, the correct Yamaha anchor kit, and not charging some of this stupid fees that I read about on here. Don't ask me price details because each deal is different just know that I believe they will treat you fairly from what I have read on here and my experience with them. Great so far right?

Well it gets better. They went out of their way after the sale to make sure I was satisfied. They set up a side by side test of my 2016 242 CARB boat with another 2016 242 non-carb boat. We both wanted a fair test and everything was equalled out from fuel level to weight on the same day on the same lake back to back. They even let me adjust the throttle cables on their boat to ensure that it was fair. Turned out the difference was negligible and there is a whole post about that. Point being they went out of their way after the sale.

Today I received a package from them. Sure we all get those Christmas cards from business that we frequent with a coupon or some other kind of marketing. Nope not these guys. They sent a package of homemade fudge with a Christmas card that was not focused on marketing. Sure it really may be marketing but darn I was taken aback enough after reading all of those other negative stories about other dealers to post this.

So who is this great dealer?

Long Lake Marina in Naples, Maine

http://longlakemarine.com

Merry Christmas to James and Jon from a happy customer.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Guess I missed that section even exists :banghead:. Sounds like a good place for it. Although I sent my dealer a link so they could see the impact their top notch service has so as long as it dose not prent them from seeing it.

Forgot to mention that the USPS label shows that shipping the fudge cost them $3.59. That plus the fudge. Yeah effective marketing, high price goods/services, and all, but ... Who sends a direct mail piece with that kind of cost and does a very fair, honest, and top notch business? Must say it is rare from my experience.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length