• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Babz balls are HUGE

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Holy shit these gray balls are huge. With how lights jet boats are these will protect so much better than standard fenders IMHO. The owner said he'd do a group buy here. @BABzUSA @Julian should make this happen. They aren't cheap but why spend $40-80k on a boat and buy $12 fenders to protect it? EACDAED4-43DD-4CB8-9121-6FA38269CD57.jpeg

kyle

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Id love to try them just dont know where I would store them on board.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Overkill is underrated. I got 4 for $135 bucks

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Id love to try them just dont know where I would store them on board.
They deflate bro. That's why I showed the 3 deflated next to the inflated one. They also come with a tool to remove the plug. Takes about 20 seconds to inflate.

AJACHIM

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would be interested as the fenders on a 190 are a pain with terrible placement of the cleats.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So when your buddy pulls up, you gotta tell them wait till i blow up my balls before you tie up. Lol
My talor made fenders work just fine and are always ready in a second .never had an issue and can store 4 in just one of my rear wet storage compartments.

Brad460

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
These are definitely needed with Yamaha’s paper thin graphics- need all the protection you can get!

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So when your buddy pulls up, you gotta tell them wait till i blow up my balls before you tie up. Lol
My talor made fenders work just fine and are always ready in a second .never had an issue and can store 4 in just one of my rear wet storage compartments.
Agreed. If I still had a wet slip, I might think about leaving these on the dock - but I can pop out my 4 taylors in under a minute and they protect the boat just fine. Coming up on approach to dock has enough going on with getting lines and fenders and gear ready, I could hardly imagine asking my wife to go ahead and start inflating fenders. I can't believe they take any less than a couple minutes each unless you have an electric pump at the ready. No doubt they'd protect you from anything you tie up next to, though.

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
20 seconds with a pump, literally less than a min total. Normal fenders were terrible on my AR195.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I like easy and convenient. Call me old fashioned, .......or just old. Back in my day, we used to...........

If there was an easier way, i would have figured a way

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
It's Def not ideal to pump them up, if you had crazy amount of storage you can keep them inflated. I just know the gelcoat seems thin so I figured these may work for some of you guys. A lot of guys use these on tow boats.

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
These are the same thing, two for $25. I use them when rafting up. Work great!

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I also use the exile audio balls. Happy with them.

kyle

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They deflate bro. That's why I showed the 3 deflated next to the inflated one. They also come with a tool to remove the plug. Takes about 20 seconds to inflate.
Ha, I didn't even see them in the picture until you said that. Thats better.

S1LV3R4D0

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Here are some skull shaped fenders for all the "my boat is badass so my fenders need to be too!" people. I seen a lady with a sweet Malibu all decked out and had green skulls. Was impressive to match. They are a bit pricey for sure at 85 pounds a piece. Not sure what that is in dollars. And i swear i was just looking at her boat!! :pompus:

Skull Fender

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here are some skull shaped fenders for all the "my boat is badass so my fenders need to be too!" people. I seen a lady with a sweet Malibu all decked out and had green skulls. Was impressive to match. They are a bit pricey for sure at 85 pounds a piece. Not sure what that is in dollars. And i swear i was just looking at her boat!! :pompus:

Skull Fender
Worth it if they glow at night. Lol

BABzUSA

Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey guys! First off, thanks to those who have ordered BABz. I'd also like to announce a standard 10% ongoing discount for jetboater forum members. Simply shoot me an email and I'll get you setup with a code.

BABz are definitely not for everyone. For many, standard fenders work just fine. Others want the extra protection they come with along with the ability to deflate and store. On that same subject, the current price of the exile balls is pretty great and many are using them with great success. But they are definitely much smaller and much thinner. We are currently working on producing some media showing various cross sections of different fenders. It's hard to see in photos, but having BABz in you hands, I think it's obvious they are much more heavy duty than the alternatives currently out there.

At first the size of BABz can be a bit shocking. But I guarantee you you will come to love the extra size. As far as setup, we recommend hanging them directly on the cleat to cleat line (see photo). This allows them to readjust as the boat shifts. Of course, you can hang them however you'd like. Gear Ties from Home Depot work especially well. Actually, the gear ties are awesome in general for a variety of reasons. I have at least 20 of them in various sizes on my boat for different applications. When a new boat owner asks me what to buy, that is one of the first things I tell them.

As far as inflate/deflate, they really don't take long if you're using a small pump. I don't recommend using your own lungs to try and inflate them in under 5 minutes unless you're an olympic athlete. But you do have the ability to inflate them with your own power unlike some other fenders that utilize a needle valve. If you're coming up to the dock, they will hang directly on the cleats to get them out of the way while you move people around and prepare to dock. Many leave them directly on the cleat the entire time. My personal favorite spot to leave BABz inflated throughout the day is on top of the bimini clipped to the surf pockets. The are light enough to stay up there without issue. Although people will ask you what the big balls are tied to the top of your boat.

Again, I'm here to answer any questions you might have. Also, I am happy to offer a group buy discount if someone is willing to put it together.

BABzUSA

Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Last edited:

RiverRacerX

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
If they come in red and yellow they would make great course buoys for jet ski racing!