• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Belews Lake NC at Christmas!!

NKTARHEEL

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
image.jpeg Beautiful day for boating in NC and got to meet a fellow jet boater today @veedubtek; all in all a great day of boating and fishing with the kids.​

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 11
Did they catch anything? Did ya hear about the 105lb catfish caught on Gaston (I think) last week?

Yeah, perfect day out there on the ski! Nice meetin ya @NKTARHEEL !

You're right, the record catfish was last week, now that was a heck of a fish! But alas no luck for us today. Still had fun getting out on the water though

:)And I can't deny that passing a pontoon or two like they were standing still while heading back to the ramp wasn't at least a little bit fun!

@veedubtek you are a better man then I lol! We took the boat out today but the water is to cold for me on the skis. I also did to get a little practice in on the drone hoping to take it to Bimini with all of us this coming year.

Badass @robert843 !

Our water really isn't that cold yet. Did you catch the temp @NKTARHEEL ? Don't know why these silly ski's don't give me temp and depth. I do miss that. We were getting splashed alot jumping wakes and it really didn't feel that cold though. I'd guess high 60's.

Honestly, I didn't catch the water temp; air temp hit low 70s, but we did anchor in a couple of coves; fished some and then the the kids went swimming, it was chilly but not unbearable. Then again my wife's family is from Norway so swimming in cold water might be normal for them :)

Back