• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini 2018 June photo and video thread

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here's a recap of our trip. What a great time with the usual suspects and it was also nice meeting some new folks.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here's a recap of our trip. What a great time with the usual suspects and it was also nice meeting some new folks.

Very nice! You guys came out of video retirement now if we could only see the long lost Abaco and Exuma footage :cool:

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How/where are you guys getting your music for these videos? The last time I posted a video with "commercial" music, the video was blocked.
You tube now has signed contracts that allow you add music like this but all revenues from you video go to the artist and they can play advertisements with out your consent on your video. I'm sure there is some music that is still band but for the most part it is open.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
OK...so here is my video....I need to work on getting more shots of people....this trip was mostly a drone testing trip! LOL

I really like the part where the gopro is on the bottom looking up you, the stingrays, and nurse sharks. Very nice video!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OK...so here is my video....I need to work on getting more shots of people....this trip was mostly a drone testing trip! LOL

Great video! Fun to watch! Thank you.

--

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

A couple thoughts

1. @Valerie if people think you are nuts for crossing the ocean on a ski then they’ll have no doubt after watching you hold the shark like a new born. Oh hell no...

2. @Julian wheres the video of y’all loading @veedubtek cases of beer in the morning and unloading the empty cans that afternoon. Is it true he was trying to use his empty beer cans as bobbers when y’all went fishing?

3. Is that’s @jayjay ass at the 5 minute mark. Hahahahaha that’s hilarious!

Last edited:

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
0933A30B-5B3E-4EE2-887C-6A9487F0363C.png
A couple thoughts

1. @Valerie if people think you are nuts for crossing the ocean on a ski then they’ll have no doubt after watching you hold the shark like a new born. Oh hell no...
Lol
I’ll take that as a compliment :p
When I posted a picture of me holding one of the sharks in my Facebook everyone commented on how happy I looked:shamefullyembarrased:
And when I sent my mom the video this is what she said.
Honestly, Honeymoon harbor and feeding the rays and sharks is what I looked forward to most on this trip

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
A couple thoughts

2. @Julian wheres the video of y’all loading @veedubtek cases of beer in the morning and unloading the empty cans that afternoon. Is it true he was trying to use his empty beer cans as bobbers when y’all went fishing?

3. Is that’s @jayjay ass at the 5 minute mark. Hahahahaha that’s hilarious!
No video of beers being loaded/unloaded.....LOL
And yes...that is jayjay's ass.....perhaps forshadowing his behavior?

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
How/where are you guys getting your music for these videos? The last time I posted a video with "commercial" music, the video was blocked.
There are copyright free artists you can use. I sub to a few copyright free channels on YouTube that post music videos you can use their music from. All they ask is you put their details and artist/song in your video description. They usually have a format in their video descriptions that you copy and paste into yours that has everything to keep your video up and visible with no worries about it being pulled since you have permission.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
BTW loved your Bimini video @Julian . From the stunning views, Val holding that shark and kissing it, the wonderful underwater views around the sapona ship to the ass shot towards the end :D. Great capture of a good time despite the room and dock price issues people experienced!! Wished I was there :(

Duane Taylor

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
It was nice meeting you guys! I was with the group from Mid Va Jetskiers. I was riding the Honda Ski from Apex NC. Did ya'll get stopped by the Coast Guard on your way back? We got a big USA welcome home with helicopter hovering over and gun boats meeting us in Haulover marina. Incredible water this year. Makes me already want to go back!

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
It was nice meeting you guys! I was with the group from Mid Va Jetskiers. I was riding the Honda Ski from Apex NC. Did ya'll get stopped by the Coast Guard on your way back? We got a big USA welcome home with helicopter hovering over and gun boats meeting us in Haulover marina. Incredible water this year. Makes me already want to go back!
Welcome! And glad you made it back safe :winkingthumbsup"
No coast guard stops for us this year thank goodness! Our weather was perfect for the June trip; we have another group heading out this weekend. Not sure their crossing we’ll be as nice though but hopefully they all make it safe and sound.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
No big Coast Guard welcome for us. The water conditions were amazing, best I've seen, only think me 7 trips over to have those conditions.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We had the friendly heli flyover, but I guess he didn't see anything he liked in the boat and left us alone afterwards