• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini top pole and ball eye

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Well if you ever lose a piece to your Bimini frame, just ask and I will advise. I am now a professional of were to find the parts....lol. And save half of what Yamaha wants for the same part. Lost the whole piece in the pic into water, Including the gray plastic clip, this is the piece I just assembled. Super easy obviously

Attachments

flipdogg

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I broke one of my grey clips. Where did you find a replacement? I was unable to find one and Yamaha does not sell it seperately.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Well if you ever lose a piece to your Bimini frame, just ask and I will advise. I am now a professional of were to find the parts....lol. And save half of what Yamaha wants for the same part. Lost the whole piece in the pic into water, Including the gray plastic clip, this is the piece I just assembled. Super easy obviously
Can you just post where you got the parts?

@flipdogg
These sites might have what you seek:

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Ya sorry, I will when I get more time. I got the clip from Cecil Marine and Supply. It's called a 7/8 inch Bimini too tube clip

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Ya sorry, I will when I get more time. I got the clip from Cecil Marine and Supply. It's called a 7/8 inch Bimini too tube clip
Ball eye came from taco marine. 3/4 inch. Got the tubing from west marine locally( also 3/4 inch). Detent push button can be found all over the web.
Don't know how to copy and paste links...lol. but here's a screenshot

Attachments

Last edited:

SA Abbott

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What a nice surprise to read your post. Last night I was returning from the keys and the Bimini top ripped off of my 2008 AR230. I am now in Need of replacing. Any suggestions on where to purchase? Thank you Stanley

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
What a nice surprise to read your post. Last night I was returning from the keys and the Bimini top ripped off of my 2008 AR230. I am now in Need of replacing. Any suggestions on where to purchase? Thank you Stanley
I'm sure others will chime in, but all the pieces to the framing and ball eyes can be found on the websites I posted above. Now the actual fabric I did not have to replace, and I know it's fairly expensive.

SA Abbott

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you. It looks like I can get by with just replacing the fabric however, it is difficult to find pictures or a pattern for my local upholstery shop to make. If you have any information with this - you would be SUPER Awesome! Thanks again. SA

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
@Crob83 did you use stainless or aluminum tubing? Thanks
TBH I don't know...lol. I took my good piece up there off of the other side and he brought out a tube of the same diameter and I bought it at West Marine

Diablo243

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Going to guess it was aluminum then, I can’t find 3/4 in stainless anywhere, all 3/4 in the Marine world seems to aluminum. Thanks for the reply.

Robconn

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Lost same part as well, I’ve replaced it but kicking myself for not shopping around for a better price.

Diablo243

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was able to make a new for about $35, taco marine has the 3/4" rivet ball socket fitting and then our local marine store had 3/4" aluminum tubing by the foot. Bought a foot of that for like $18 the fitting shipped was like $12 and then pin things were a few bucks for a pack of 4 on amazon. lined them up, marked everything out, cut and drilled, and easy peasy, bimini is back! For what Yamaha sells them for I should start making them and selling them for like $70 lol

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I was able to make a new for about $35, taco marine has the 3/4" rivet ball socket fitting and then our local marine store had 3/4" aluminum tubing by the foot. Bought a foot of that for like $18 the fitting shipped was like $12 and then pin things were a few bucks for a pack of 4 on amazon. lined them up, marked everything out, cut and drilled, and easy peasy, bimini is back! For what Yamaha sells them for I should start making them and selling them for like $70 lol
Haha I couldn't find the tube anywhere but West Marine, I had to buy a 6 foot piece. Good job on your part

Hbjrico

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I lost the same exact piece on my right side. Does anyone know where to buy it by itself? Thank you in advance.

Attachments

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I lost the same exact piece on my right side. Does anyone know where to buy it by itself? Thank you in advance.
I still have a piece of the tubing and the detent button. If you pay for shipping you can have it. You would need the ball eye which you can get from taco marine and a pop rivet and you'd be set

Hbjrico

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I still have a piece of the tubing and the detent button. If you pay for shipping you can have it. You would need the ball eye which you can get from taco marine and a pop rivet and you'd be set

Yes, I’ll be willing to pay the shipping a private message you for the info