• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Black 242 Limited S E-series

Jace LaValle

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Picked up today in Tampa. Was already able to drop her in the water and get my bearings. Coming from a 2000 seadoo challenger I'm used to jet boats but really missed the lateral thrust steering. Otherwise really loving the boat so far. Amazed by how quiet it is compared to my noisy 2-stroke. The cruise control and throttle by wire on the e-series is very nice to use. The ski compartment is roomy lol. Will definitely be replacing that strut so that it opens all the way.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Nice man! I love mine. Got a red one w black hull. And I'm gonna get a new strut for the ski locker too! LOL. I'm coming from a 2007 AR230 and it is a huge step for me. Can't imagine coming from your Sea Doo...

seadude

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Best looking Yamaha ever (but I might be biased since I'm taking delivery of the same boat in a couple of weeks)!
Are you planning to keep the bimini permanently deployed since you can use the boat all year down there? (jealous)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Kane

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Great looking! Congrats!

Angelo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Great boat! I took delivery of the same boat last week!

bobs4state

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
I've had mine a month now and LOVE it!

Seadek and Cobra Magnums are on order.