• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Buggs Island/Kerr Lake.

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sunsets outside of Bluestone creek.IMG_20130705_200336_521.jpg

Kevin404

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Lspeedss .. What's a good drop in point near south-eastern end of Kerr Lake? My brother lives up that way near Durham. I've thought about dragging my boat up from GA to his place for a weekend. Looks like a big wide-open lake with not a lot of traffic from an outsider's view.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Lspeedss .. What's a good drop in point near south-eastern end of Kerr Lake? My brother lives up that way near Durham. I've thought about dragging my boat up from GA to his place for a weekend. Looks like a big wide-open lake with not a lot of traffic from an outsider's view.
NutBush is probably closest. Satterwhite is a full service ramp.gas and a store. You guys(Julian too) let me know when you head up. I put in at Clarksville ( northern end). Hang out around Ivy Hill quite a bit(mid way). Maybe we can hook up. It would be nice to meet you in person.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Lspeedss Next time I'm up there I'll be sure to ping you. We have neighbors who have their boat in a forklift in and out marina on the South East side of the lake, we tend to go north about half way up to a bay on the east side and raft up. Would love to hook up there!

Kevin404

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Same here, I'll ping ya when I go up this summer. Would be fun to meet up and hang out.

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Cool. Maybe well have one of those new Jet boaters.com Tee shirts by then. One can only dream.Lol

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_20140309_102516.jpg
But for now...one can only wait on the shore.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length