• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Can someone recommend a drill attachment

meegwell

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
For cleaning/buffing when applying ceramic/wax etc.

use this 1681582132858.png or this 1681582064044.png harbor freight carries these and more use a lambs wool pad

No, not anything you can use with a drill. I have had great results with Marine 31 products with a porter cable 7424 d/a. I added a rotary polisher for oxidation removal on the older hulls we own. Variable speed is a must.

Last edited:
A Drill attachment will also leave swirl marks which is why you want a DA.

On sale that ends today for $69 bucks. Theres a lot of 5 star reviews for this product, and you are truly a varied buyer!

@meegwell I realize this isn’t what you asked for but it’s probably a better tool for polishing and waxing.

awesome thank you going to pick one up this afternoon!

Back