• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cheers!

ShooterDiesel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Glad I found this. Cheers from Hawaii, I can't wait for spring and the end of this winter. It was 68 here and frigid… I haven't been to the beach in days.

Seriously, The knowledge base here is amazing. Thanks for all you've given me and the problems you'll solve for me in the future.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard. Glad you joined us.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We're glad you found us, let's get some of those amazing Hawaii pictures posted! Just hit the "upload a file" button bottom right and choose the picture from your computer, no resizing is needed.

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Maui Day 6.JPG

Hawaii is a magical place. We try to go as often as we can. We pretty much stay away from the real tourist locations and spend most of our time on Maui in Hana. More about all that later. This pic was taken from the point on the Outriggers property (now a Marriott) in Wailea on Maui. I used to fly a 767 frequently to Maui and Oahu. Here is a live web cam on Oahu on Waikiki beach. http://www1.honolulu.gov/multimed/waikiki.asp
Hope you don't mind me sharing your great location with everyone...and hope you will throw out some of your great boating pics too!

ShooterDiesel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'll post some pics next time I go out. It's been to rainy every weekend for the last month. And just when the weather clears, work happens. But a few hours of winter is better then what we had when we were back east.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Do you know Kevin, also a former forum member? I haven't seen him here and wasn't able to find his contact info. We need to get him to us. He was Captnknev or something like that on the other forum.

ShooterDiesel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'll PM him on the other.