• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Christmas Cookies

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am posting this for my wife, Jeannine.
So if anyone is interested, she is selling assorted gourmet cookies for Christmas.
Its $47 for 2 dozen cookies and includes shipping to the upper states. It will be assorted unless otherwised arranged. If you have nut allergies we are sorry we use nuts in many of the products.
Mailing out on the 18th.
If interested pm me
20191222_154407.jpg20191222_172339.jpg20191222_172350.jpg20201223_140609.jpg20191222_172359.jpg20201223_140600.jpg

Last edited:

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Havin things! Thank you Mr & Mrs Neutron ! What an awesome Christmas card to boot!

IMG_4798.jpeg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just had one cookie, it tastes fresh and delicious!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ours arrived on Wed and are already half gone, wonderful selection and tastes great ( not less filling :rolleyes: , if you'ree old enough to remember that)

IMG_4590.jpeg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ours arrived on Wed and are already half gone, wonderful selection and tastes great ( not less filling :rolleyes: , if you'ree old enough to remember that)

View attachment 212970
Yes I’m old enough to remember ”tastes great, less filing” … people look at me weird when I say, “well, that’s the way I see it, but I’m in the Bob Uker seats”.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes I’m old enough to remember ”tastes great, less filing” … people look at me weird when I say, “well, that’s the way I see it, but I’m in the Bob Uker seats”.
I know the bud light reference but the bob uker seats?
I know who bob uker is but not too sure where his seats were.lol

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited:

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thank you @Scottintexas . And thank you Jeannine they look and taste delicious. Merry Christmas.

View attachment 212995
I had two of the chocolate chip buttery scotch chip cookies this morning.. it is extremely tempting to eat all of them. Trying very hard to keep my intake of them down to a minimum… but they are sooooo good! Hopefully my friends will be enjoying them greatly tomorrow and the next day.. I do not keep these things around me because they whisper to me constantly …

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am glad you are enjoying them.
Jeannine is always worried that she hasnt done her best. But she is a perfectionist with baking and gardening

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am glad you are enjoying them.
Jeannine is always worried that she hasnt done her best. But she is a perfectionist with baking and gardening
Tell her she hit it out of the park!!!!

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know the bud light reference but the bob uker seats?
I know who bob uker is but not too sure where his seats were.lol
Years ago, that Bud Light mistake might be fightin' words, but now that Miller & Bud have sold out to big conglomerates, a halfhearted "meh" is all that's warranted.

It's been awesome to follow along with the build, and the kitchen, and to see the final results of all that work. Good to hear about you being able to add to the property as well.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Years ago, that Bud Light mistake might be fightin' words, but now that Miller & Bud have sold out to big conglomerates, a halfhearted "meh" is all that's warranted.

It's been awesome to follow along with the build, and the kitchen, and to see the final results of all that work. Good to hear about you being able to add to the property as well.
Thanks for posting the Bob Uecker commercial…an iconic commercial from days gone by.