• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Coming aboard from St Louis (Webster Groves), MO

ShesCrafty

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Good morning, gang. New to the group… you got a good thing going here.

Taking delivery of our 2015 212x next week… the kids met her at the boat show, and she's been named already.

And… saying a fond farewell to our 2008 180 Challenger SE… one of her best action-shots is attached.

Looking forward to learning from/sharing with you all!
Slide3.jpg
548360_10151174929434411_1459943067_n.jpg

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome. There is a good size group and great people on this forum from the St. Louis area. May want to check out the Shelbyville gathering late July early Aug. About 30 boats scheduled.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Welcome!!! Congratulations on the new boat. That is an awesome picture!!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard, that was quite a jump!

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where do you boat at ? A lot of us boat in the Alton pool /Mississippi River , and hang out on the sand bars and what not , always a good time !!! And not to mention close to the house :)

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome @SleepyJean, lots of members here in the St. Louis area. Congratulations on the new boat,

ShesCrafty

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Where do you boat at ? A lot of us boat in the Alton pool /Mississippi River , and hang out on the sand bars and what not , always a good time !!! And not to mention close to the house :)
We get to Table Rock and Kentucky Lake as often as we can. Lake Michigan, once a year. Friends have a country place near Piedmont- so weekends at Clearwater are nice. For day trips, I prefer Lake Yeager in Litchfield… been meaning to check out Rend Lake, too. I'll add Alton to the list!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, that's some good air! I saw a bass boat on you tube jump a wake like that one to many times

ShesCrafty

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, that's some good air! I saw a bass boat on you tube jump a wake like that one to many times
Not recommended in a bass boat… with a 1000lb outboard strapped to the transom.

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
That's a cool action shot! Please tell me the beer in the passenger's hand survived the landing.

ShesCrafty

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
That's a cool action shot! Please tell me the beer in the passenger's hand survived the landing.
My brother-in-law spilled nary a drop...!

(My teenage daughter was to the starboard side of the cockpit, in the 'crash position'.)

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome aboard @SleepyJean , looks like you won't be asking about unloading the pump and what cavitation sounds like! And congrats!!!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@SleepyJean, congratulations on your new boat. There is a decent size group here in the St. Louis area, me being part of it. I grew up in South St Louis and recently moved to Saint Peters. We would go over to rend lake every weekend. Rend Lake is shallow and gets very shallow in the coves. I like the lake but the hour and a half drive to get there I didn't like. Now we boat with sx210owner and others from here on the Mississippi. my family absolutely loves table rock lake. We try to go 2 -3 times a year. Where do you stay when you go to Table Rock Lake? We normally stay somewhere on Indian Point.

There is a group of us going down to table rock june 10th- 14th. We are staying in aunts creek area. Check out the thread on here. if you'll be down at the lake your more than welcome to join us

Shelbyville is a blast and a GREAT group of boaters.

Last edited: