• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Constant Growth (Server Stats)

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I would like to share a peak into our web server statistics. The Pages and Hits counts for March are skewed by a user who ran a web server benchmark against the server. The forum was launched on March 1st 2014. Every month since we have seen an increase in usage of the forum and it appears that we are on track for additional growth this month.

Screen Shot 2014-07-11 at 11.09.31 AM.png

Another statistic I am very happy with is the growth in user registrations.

Screen Shot 2014-07-11 at 11.20.57 AM.png

@Bruce thanks for the information and I hope this forum continues to grow.

Congrats to everyone involved and to us as the users!!! We must be doing something right or the people would not be coming back for help.

Congrats to everyone involved and to us as the users!!! We must be doing something right or the people would not be coming back for help.

You are absolutely right. It is the users and their contributions to each other that make this forum thrive. Even asking a question solicits responses which add to our library of knowledge and search engine placement.

I must say, I have been involved in multiple forums over the year years, and this one has to be the most intuitive, easy to use interface that I have experienced so far. Several sites I used to frequent I am not avoiding because the functions are so irritating.

I joined this forum day 1 of launch to public....,I do believe, and it is exciting to me now as it was when it launched. Heck I was on vacation and the whole rest of the time the wife was mad because I had to play catch up due to the pre launch posts...LOL.

The site has been rockin' an' rollin' for some time now. Ain't no stoppin' us either!

That guy that says who you can like and what you can talk about over there, still has me banned completely...thats gotta change first @Glassman !

We ain't goin' nowhere... ;)

I'm just glad I don't get a dang tapatalk ad before viewing. Tapatalk is worse than desktop forums on mobile devices.

@Julian LOL...yes I did! @Glassman That is the smallest disclaimer I have ever seen! Gives new meaning to "fine print" Old guys can't see this small without these...:watching::D

Wow @Bruce. It's astonishing at how well Jetboaters.net is doing. The website is so much nicer and easier to use. For me, it's the community here and the friendly knowledgeable atmosphere that draws me in. Thanks again to everybody who put the work in to make the change.

Thank you to all the founding members of this site. Please count me in if we ever need contributions

Just bought my wife a black Escalade. First thing I'm going to do to it is put a certain sticker on the lift glass. Think she will mind?

GREAT post, @Bruce. It simply shows what a WINNING FORMULA is all about ....... EXACTLY what y'all created here.
I, like 100's more here, are also VERY grateful and Thankful y'all did so !
Many Best Wishes YOUR way ........ Mikey lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Updating the graphs, we saw across the board growth in members and activity in July.

Screen Shot 2014-08-05 at 8.21.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-08-05 at 8.19.21 PM.png

Back