• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cooper River Run to Locks Fall edition

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
You can pay a little extra for the ability to cancel which is what I did, plus I added breakfast.
we added the breakfast, and I looked for the cancellation option.......didn't pop up.......lemme look again.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
we added the breakfast, and I looked for the cancellation option.......didn't pop up.......lemme look again.
ZOINKS I SAY....$187.06 (point o-six!) is the rate for a cancel-able reservation.........new hunt

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We aren't gonna be able to stay overnight, but still planning on it...Probably will turn out to be a long trip. Lol

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That would be great !

I'll check with the (warden) calender. ..
Hey Tim. What think you ?...warden parole your arse ?

tim h

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
We are gonna try and make it.
Did you make resv for a room yet ?

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We are gonna try and make it.
Did you make resv for a room yet ?
I did not. the cost of a "cancel-able" room was a bit high.....so we were waiting a bit.......but I'll trigger it now if it makes a difference here.....we'll be doing a fri and sat night
holiday inn mount pleasant

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Rates are still $170..
agreed, thats the rate for one that cant be cancelled.........weather statement.....for one with cancel option its 190.......40 bucks...screw it......I'll do it later today.

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Are you guys pulling your boat out of the water Saturday evening or leaving them in water? If leaving them in, I may have missed it but where are you docking them? I ask because hopefully I'll be riding down on my ski Friday from Myrtle Beach, and it looks like I can reserve the following hotel for $94 per night (+ taxes) but I didn't know how far it would be from everyone. It's nothing fancy (you actually get a few free items included in price i.e. breakfast/internet) but it appears to be clean based on the pics.

https://www.choicehotels.com/south-carolina/mount-pleasant/comfort-suites-hotels/sc198

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Are you guys pulling your boat out of the water Saturday evening or leaving them in water? If leaving them in, I may have missed it but where are you docking them? I ask because hopefully I'll be riding down on my ski Friday from Myrtle Beach, and it looks like I can reserve the following hotel for $94 per night (+ taxes) but I didn't know how far it would be from everyone. It's nothing fancy (you actually get a few free items included in price i.e. breakfast/internet) but it appears to be clean based on the pics.

https://www.choicehotels.com/south-carolina/mount-pleasant/comfort-suites-hotels/sc198
I'm pulling my boat out Sat night and if conditions are good on Sunday will be going out for a little bit.

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm pulling my boat out Sat night and if conditions are good on Sunday will be going out for a little bit.
In case I don't have that opportunity, are you aware of any docks in close proximity to where everyone is staying?

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
In case I don't have that opportunity, are you aware of any docks in close proximity to where everyone is staying?
there is a marina up/accross from Shems creek that may offer some assistance..coastal expeditions?

and the charleston harbor hotel and marina may have rental slips....right at patriots point near the yorktown ???
upload_2016-8-23_12-13-35.png

upload_2016-8-23_12-18-55.png

I havent played much with this ...but it may offer something:

http://marinas.com/map/index.php?lat=32.773295353013786&lon=-79.91342544555653&zoom=13&infowindowcategory=marina&infowindowid=4416

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
speaking of that...how close can we get to the yorktown and Clamagore. I'd love a picture of me/boat in from of those beauties !

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
speaking of that...how close can we get to the yorktown and Clamagore. I'd love a picture of me/boat in from of those beauties !
You can get very close to the Yorktown not sure on Clamagore, if this is the destroyer then not very close because it is on the marsh side of the dock.

spaz1868

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The USS Clamagore is actually in the Patriot's Point marina so you can probably get close to it as well for pics.

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
there is a marina up/accross from Shems creek that may offer some assistance..coastal expeditions?

and the charleston harbor hotel and marina may have rental slips....right at patriots point near the yorktown ???
View attachment 44672

View attachment 44673

I havent played much with this ...but it may offer something:

http://marinas.com/map/index.php?lat=32.773295353013786&lon=-79.91342544555653&zoom=13&infowindowcategory=marina&infowindowid=4416

Thanks....I called/emailed the Charleston Harbor Hotel & Marina so hopefully I'll have luck with them.