• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Delivery Information 2023 FSH 222 Sport E

Kg214

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Did your dealer give you any idea when these seats will be available? Also is there a mooring cover available? How about the aft sun shade?
My dealer said he had the mooring covers in stock already, just waiting on boats to put them on 🤷‍♂️

bttally

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Did your dealer give you any idea when these seats will be available? Also is there a mooring cover available? How about the aft sun shade?
It is my understanding that the seats are available. It's the same ones that come with the 27s.
They ordered the cover when they ordered the boat back in August and it has not come and it's showing unavailable. They are going to call me when it comes in.
I did not ask about the sunshade.It should be the same one as the 25 footers. I have one of the ocean South covers that I plan on using and only cost $200.

bttally

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
This is the 222 fsh anchor locker. Not sure what anchor its set up for but that is my Fortress FX-11 in there and doesn't reach the holders where they placed them. We found this anchor so its possible it was cut down but it doesn't look like it. I plan to move them them in and over and mount my rear anchor in there as well which is an FX-7. I will keep the rear rope under the starboard jump seat with a quick connect clasp to avoid two lines in the locker.

What are the anchor holders called that the stock sits in? I have been searching for all the words I can think of and I can't find any that look like this.
Thanks20230509_201634.jpg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
This is the 222 fsh anchor locker. Not sure what anchor its set up for but that is my Fortress FX-11 in there and doesn't reach the holders where they placed them. We found this anchor so its possible it was cut down but it doesn't look like it. I plan to move them them in and over and mount my rear anchor in there as well which is an FX-7. I will keep the rear rope under the starboard jump seat with a quick connect clasp to avoid two lines in the locker.

What are the anchor holders called that the stock sits in? I have been searching for all the words I can think of and I can't find any that look like this.
ThanksView attachment 199470
What is the measurement between the holder wells?

I looked at the Fortress site and there wasn’t any dimensions on their anchors I could find except weight. I looked on Amazon and found a question about the stock length.

C6F62D2E-731A-4BBD-A918-6EC82251DB4E.png

CFE5EE2B-623B-47C0-A4A5-337C757AD63E.jpeg

Last edited:

bttally

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
What is the measurement between the holder wells?

I looked at the Fortress site and there wasn’t any dimensions on their anchors I could find except weight. I looked on Amazon and found a question about the stock length.

View attachment 199488

View attachment 199487
I just went and measured. The holders are 22inches apart at the furthest place and my anchor is 18" so it has for sure been cut. The stock are too thick to fit under the holder tabs as well.
Thanks

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just went and measured. The holders are 22inches apart at the furthest place and my anchor is 18" so it has for sure been cut. The stock are too thick to fit under the holder tabs as well.
Thanks
Well you can order a new stock if you are so inclined, and it sounds like a couple of spacers are needed for tge hold down tabs.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

bttally

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks for sharing this. I love these anchors. We have set up in high winds on the point of an island with a strong current and they don't budge a bit. The FX-11 is overkill but it was free. The FX-7 is tiny and featherweight, but still holds firm in sand, mud or grass with 6 ft of chain.
Do you have either of your anchors rigged up with a tripping ring, or attached the chain the base with the chain ty wired to the tip of the shank to be able to free it if it gets stuck?

bttally

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Do you have either of your anchors rigged up with a tripping ring, or attached the chain the base with the chain ty wired to the tip of the shank to be able to free it if it gets stuck?
I do not. I've read all about doing that, but I have never had trouble retrieving my anchor before. We are in sand 90% of the time when anchoring and the remaining time in grass which is less than 8 feet deep while scalloping.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Right on… I have rocks and the occasional tree on the bottoms of the lakes around here… mostly its mud bottoms with some sand in a few places. I have had to go up wind of where I set the anchor to get it out a couple of times as it was in the bottom too well for me to pull it straight up.

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I had a FX7 stuck in the mud/ clay bottom one time in my old 24' wellcraft. Was a real pain to get up, really wedged itself in good. Had to tie the anchor off to the cleat when it was straight up and down and pirouette for a while before I broke it loose. Great holding anchor.

Kg214

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Who is your dealer that has them in stock?
Anderson Marine in TN. I don't have my boat yet, therefore no cover, but I was told they have the covers in stock. Hopefully that is true.

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes I am all healed up, it was a long haul but I am ready to do some serious fishing. I put a deposit down and am now waiting for one to come in. I am top of the list at the largest Yamaha dealer in Houston, the first Saphire that comes in is mine.
TX Marine-Conroe?

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just got a call from my dealer. Another dealer in his group "up north" has a 222 FSH Sport e, Saphire. He wanted to know if I would pay extra shipping cost to get it down here ($1,000) I asked him if he would split the cost and he agreed, so my boat is on the way. He told me he can have me on the water in 1 1/2 weeks. Can't wait! Still won't believe it until I am in it for a test run.