• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Delivery Information 2023 FSH 222 Sport E

bledbetter

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Good morning, fellow forum members! I'm new to this wonderful community, and it's awesome to see some deliveries of the 222! I've been patiently waiting for mine since February, but all I've seen so far are the "E" packages. Has anyone received the "222 sport" model yet?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Good morning, fellow forum members! I'm new to this wonderful community, and it's awesome to see some deliveries of the 222! I've been patiently waiting for mine since February, but all I've seen so far are the "E" packages. Has anyone received the "222 sport" model yet?
The only one I know of is wonderland marine.

Toolmanbmw

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
I noticed that all the American version come with 5" connext and 9" simrad. On the canaidna website, it say that it should come with 7" connext and 12" simrad.

Do you think the Canadian website is wrong? I honest don't see them producing 2 different version of the sports E. Screenshot_20230512_145951_Chrome.jpg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Its real. I didn't believe it until I saw it.
That pose your wife(?) is bustin, is that a good thing?

What beautiful boat!!! I’m stoked for you !!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I noticed that all the American version come with 5" connext and 9" simrad. On the canaidna website, it say that it should come with 7" connext and 12" simrad.

Do you think the Canadian website is wrong? I honest don't see them producing 2 different version of the sports E. View attachment 199708
Yamaha USA has some web site issues. You’ll have to tell us what you get.

Last edited:

JKispert

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That pose your wife(?) is bustin, is that a good thing?

What beautiful boat!!! I’m stoked for you !!
Shes looking off in the distance. I'm sure she didn't know she was even in the picture. She is happy with it too.

bttally

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Did your dealer give you any idea when these seats will be available? Also is there a mooring cover available? How about the aft sun shade?
I got a call today that my cover should be at my house by Monday so it didn't take very long to come in.

bttally

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We went to Destin this weekend and ran across the Choctawhatchee Bay to Crab Island from Niceville each day. With a light chop and completely full tank of gas I could keep it at 48 mph in the morning. In the afternoons on the way back it was fairly rough with chop and waves. Running 28-30mph was still doable most of the way with a few sections I had to slow down just for bow rider comfort.
I'm still happy with the boat after 3 days on the water. No regrets on the purchase.

A few discoveries:
-wash down hose has its own pump and doesn't need the engines on as I was told by the dealer
-all cup holders and rod holders drain straight into the storage holds (except the ones under the t top). I will add tubes to channel the water off my things very soon. In a heavy rain everything inside was wet.
-seat in front of the console does not have handles you can reach from the sitting position(unless you have super long arms) so noone wants to sit there if it is rough
-I towed the boat 2.5 hours each way to Destin behind an RV and it tows better than my ar190. I could barely tell it was there.
-low speed maneuverability is very good in my opinion. I have had no trouble Docking or loading the trailer.

Attachments

Triple2LoVe

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Wondering what size roller to order to replace the oem roller on the trailer. Who can help me out?

bttally

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Wondering what size roller to order to replace the oem roller on the trailer. Who can help me out?
Looks like the same as what's on the other 22 ft boats. Center is 3-5/8" and bells are 1-3/4".

Attachments

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey! So i have a question, is the in-water height stated on Yamaha’s website accurate? Is it really that tall? Right now I have an AR195 and have been looking to get into an FSH. My AR height clearance in the water is like 7ft 6in. The old FSH 210 from what I saw specs of has an in-water bridge clearance height of about 7ft 9in. Which would work great in my area with some bridges I have to go under on the water. But the new 222 FSH has a listed height clearance of 9ft for the non-hardtop and 9ft 2in for the hardtop. Wow! Is it really that much taller than the 210? By almost a foot and a half? That’s my major hang up on being able to upgrade or not. The FSH 195 clearance is 7ft 11in which would be fine but the bow seating definitely isn’t as nice as the 222, plus twin engine, longer length, etc.

bttally

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey! So i have a question, is the in-water height stated on Yamaha’s website accurate? Is it really that tall? Right now I have an AR195 and have been looking to get into an FSH. My AR height clearance in the water is like 7ft 6in. The old FSH 210 from what I saw specs of has an in-water bridge clearance height of about 7ft 9in. Which would work great in my area with some bridges I have to go under on the water. But the new 222 FSH has a listed height clearance of 9ft for the non-hardtop and 9ft 2in for the hardtop. Wow! Is it really that much taller than the 210? By almost a foot and a half? That’s my major hang up on being able to upgrade or not. The FSH 195 clearance is 7ft 11in which would be fine but the bow seating definitely isn’t as nice as the 222, plus twin engine, longer length, etc.
I have never measured it on the water but it is every bit of 11' on the trailer with the light folded down which matches the specs on the webpage. It is a big boat and I believe the 9'2" would be accurate. Sitting next to a 210 fsh it looks much bigger.

Kg214

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does anyone know the actual meaning when the boats status is "warehouse". I was told it means the boat is ready and just waiting for trucking, but mine has been on that status for weeks according to the dealer and I am only 3 hours from the yamaha factory.

bledbetter

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Does anyone know the actual meaning when the boats status is "warehouse". I was told it means the boat is ready and just waiting for trucking, but mine has been on that status for weeks according to the dealer and I am only 3 hours from the yamaha factory.
I was told the same thing but the boat was delivered within a week. I'm not sure where the Yamaha factory is but my dealer is in New Orleans. I'm supposed to pick it up this Friday.

Cade Smith

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just received my 222 sport today. When it was designated "warehouse", it got the dealership about 10 tays later. I had them installed the Simrad that comes standard in the sport e and that took am extra week. My kids and I absolutely love the boot so far! Took it out for the first time this afternoon!

JKispert

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
20230602_173918.jpg20230602_173935.jpg20230604_151602.jpg20230604_151544.jpg
Really enjoying this boat so far. Found a few knit picky things like a broken snap, a couple stripped or missing screws, and a small scratch on the underside of my hard top. But all things that are easily rectified.

Toolmanbmw

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Finally landed in Canada! 2023 FSH 222 Sport E

I noticed that the trolling motor mount is very heavy duty metal. Was the mount for pervious years that was bending also metal or did they upgraded?

Attachments

Firetrout

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Received our 2023 222 FSH Sport E from Wonderland Marine, Ryan and his team were excellent to work with for an out of state buyer. It made its way from Michigan to South Texas, was delivered Saturday morning and has 9.5 hrs on it now. Performed the break in period early Saturday morning with a little cruise, then on to runtimes with the family. Saturday, weather was sunny and warm, South wind at 16 which makes Aransas Bay pretty rough. We ran through the bay to get to the ICW and out to Lydia Ann Channel close to Port A to tube/ski/wakeboard. Boat performed behind expectations and thus far has been an awesome addition to the family. I will continue to post more pics as we het some more use.

Attachments