• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Delivery Information 2023 FSH 222 Sport E

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just hope the light we are seeing is not the headlight of an oncomming train.

Ridin’hooks

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just got a call from my dealer. He didn't want me to get too excited but he is in a network with 102 Yamaha Dealers. He told me that two of the dealers got a 222 FSH sport E. Looks like they are finally getting to dealers. Now the wait goes into high gear. Anyone else heard rumors of deliveries?
Went to a small boat show yesterday in Essex, Ct.,and my dealer said my 222 fsh was in transit. Just waiting now for the call telling me it actually came in. Things are finally coming together! Hopefully they produced enough to go around.

Toolmanbmw

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Just heard from my dealer that they are expecting my 222 FSH in May. But don't know when in May tho. He said those timeline that he gets are usually very accurate.

bttally

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I heard from my dealer today as well. My 222 Fsh Sport E should be in next week. They are finally coming!

Ridin’hooks

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My 222 fsh sport e is finally at the dealer. Not that late, only three weeks later than the date I was told at a January boat show. Signing paperwork tomorrow, hopefully pick up next week after registration and set up. Bring on summer!

Toolmanbmw

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Let's see some pictures guys! I am so excited!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My 222 fsh sport e is finally at the dealer. Not that late, only three weeks later than the date I was told at a January boat show. Signing paperwork tomorrow, hopefully pick up next week after registration and set up. Bring on summer!
Gotta post pics or it didn’t happen ! 😉

bttally

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I heard from my dealer today as well. My 222 Fsh Sport E should be in next week. They are finally coming!
Mine arrived earlier than expected and is at the dealership now. They are still checking everything to make sure it is 100% ready as I have to drive 2 hours to get it. I am waiting to hear if I can pick it up Saturday or Monday. Anyone get to see theirs today?

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Not to be the downer but Im sure Yamaha will still be canceling orders in July again this year for orders they cant fulfill in this model year.

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Negative hinking never results in a positive outcome. Just because they have done that other years does not men it is in the works for this year. Nothing official or nearly official rumors at this point. They just started sending out 222 FSH models last week.

bttally

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Mine arrived earlier than expected and is at the dealership now. They are still checking everything to make sure it is 100% ready as I have to drive 2 hours to get it. I am waiting to hear if I can pick it up Saturday or Monday. Anyone get to see theirs today?
Picking up my 222 fsh sport E. More pictures after I drive home.

Attachments

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

bttally

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Attachments

Toolmanbmw

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Can you show us the helm? Wondering how big is the display and the simrad.

So jealous!!!!!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Also how about a good shot of the inside of the ski locker...

bttally

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Can you show us the helm? Wondering how big is the display and the simrad.

So jealous!!!!!
It's a Go9 xse. Transducer is through the hull so no side scan.
Here is the battery compartment as well under the jump seat. Two battery switches and a emergency parallel in case one is dead. 20230506_222434.jpg

Attachments

bttally

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Also how about a good shot of the inside of the ski locker...
Its dark but here is the floor locker. It came with a 5 gallon bucket. We have a 6x8 inflatable mat and it will fit in there rolled up.

Attachments

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It looks like the stock jack stand is bending a bit. Would recommend getting the ARKXO750 in aluminim color and replacing it. The stock jack stands are not great.

bttally

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It looks like the stock jack stand is bending a bit. Would recommend getting the ARKXO750 in aluminim color and replacing it. The stock jack stands are not great.
Overall I am happy with the build quality from my first few hours playing with the boat. The jack did surprise me as my AR190 has a heavier duty jack than this one does. I imagine it won't last very long.
Only issue I have found so far:
-chip in gel coat in anchor locker...going to get more anyway
-texture on back on one jump seat has a smudged area, dealer already mentioned ordering a new one. It does not impact function
-table is difficult to latch down as a fishing platform. One side the latch is misaligned. I can make it work but I will have them fix it eventually.
-stock bow roller has already formed to the shape of the bow and does not roll. Was planning to replace anyway
-one drain was clogged. It flushed out with a little hose pressure...lots of manufacturing debris
-cover to the hertz radio flew off on the 2 hour drive home from the dealer
-there are no tackle boxes in the storage. They are nice and big and both sides have a trash can.
Things I like:
-The gunwale height is amazing!
-inside the boat feels sturdy and high end compared to my AR190
-the jump seats are comfortable. Kind of feels like you are in a cockpit. I like it better than the 252 bench that isn't comfortable
-seat in front of console is larger than expected. My two boys can fit there together comfortably
-I like the space around the helm seat when the jump seats are down

I am taking it out in the gulf tomorrow for the break in and hopefully a few runs after an hour and a half of trolling along.

Last edited: