• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Delivery Information 2023 FSH 222 Sport E

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Has anyone had a delivery of a 2023 FSH 222 Sport E? I have seen deliveries of just about everything else, but not a whisper about these.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
From what I understand they are not due out till like April I think.

Are you all better now? Thinking of getting one of these?

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yes I am all healed up, it was a long haul but I am ready to do some serious fishing. I put a deposit down and am now waiting for one to come in. I am top of the list at the largest Yamaha dealer in Houston, the first Saphire that comes in is mine.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Glad to hear you are all better now!

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Still waiting to hear from my dealer. He said they are starting to get in the 22' boats but no FSH yet. Anyone laid eyes on one yet?

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Glad you're all healed up, can't wait for your review of the 222 sport.

JKispert

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have a deposit on one as well. I'm in Maryland and spoke to a manufacturers rep at a boat show a couple weeks ago. At that point that had not even started production yet. He stated they were slated to start in February but had pushed back to March.

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
When you take delivery please let me know. I just hope they don't keep dalaying like they did last year. Did the rep have anything else to say that was interesting?

JKispert

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I wish he was able to be more specific. He said delays with other lines had pushed the 222s back.

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just got word from my dealer that my boat is in production. Hopefully I will have it in about 30 days, but it might be a little longer.

JKispert

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Fantastic. That gives me hope that it won't as bad as when the 25 FSHs came out.

Legionnaire

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just got word from my dealer that my boat is in production. Hopefully I will have it in about 30 days, but it might be a little longer.
Any update on your delivery of your 22? Thanks. Ordered mine last July and still no word from dealer.

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Last thing my dealer heard was that it was in production, however they did hear that all of the FSH 22's were affected by the steering isue.

Toolmanbmw

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Last thing my dealer heard was that it was in production, however they did hear that all of the FSH 22's were affected by the steering isue.
What kind of steering issue? Is it a major defect?

Toolmanbmw

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Thank you :) I totally missed this big news.

Ridin’hooks

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks for the informative posts! I’m waiting for a 222fsh sport e as well. Was originally told April 11th delivery. My dealer has not been very specific on the reasons for delay, so this is very helpful. Weather has been crappy here in the northeast anyhow, but hopefully I’m not going to lose too much of the season waiting for this boat!

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just got a call from my dealer. He didn't want me to get too excited but he is in a network with 102 Yamaha Dealers. He told me that two of the dealers got a 222 FSH sport E. Looks like they are finally getting to dealers. Now the wait goes into high gear. Anyone else heard rumors of deliveries?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length