• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Deposit made. 2022 212SD

KyleWolf

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Long time boater, first time jet-er. Been using my parents/family's boat for the last few seasons (1995 Four Winns 190 Horizon I/O), which I absolutely love. She essentially a sister to me and I grew running up and down the Mississippi and Lake of the Ozarks with her. Learned how to ski and barefoot behind her. But all good things...apparently can get even better! Been watching/reading/stalking the Yamaha jet boats for the last few years and I was finally able to pull the trigger and put a deposit down on the 2022 212SD (Suede gray). Can not wait for her to arrive. Think I'll name her Nimue, after the Lady of the Lake in Aurthurian legends

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats...I'm sure the wait will be tough.....

As for the name....Monty Python comes to mind : "Listen, strange women laying on their backs in ponds is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony! Look, if I went around saying I was king because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!" (yes I've watched it a little too much)

yamaken

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Long time boater, first time jet-er. Been using my parents/family's boat for the last few seasons (1995 Four Winns 190 Horizon I/O), which I absolutely love. She essentially a sister to me and I grew running up and down the Mississippi and Lake of the Ozarks with her. Learned how to ski and barefoot behind her. But all good things...apparently can get even better! Been watching/reading/stalking the Yamaha jet boats for the last few years and I was finally able to pull the trigger and put a deposit down on the 2022 212SD (Suede gray). Can not wait for her to arrive. Think I'll name her Nimue, after the Lady of the Lake in Aurthurian legends

yamaken

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Same here. I also chose the suede gray color. I've seen pictures with white and also gray tower. I'm hoping for gray 😁. Do you know which it is?

I'm hoping the Drive feature will make it much easier for my wife to dock.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Coolbreeze704

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Congrats...I'm sure the wait will be tough.....

As for the name....Monty Python comes to mind : "Listen, strange women laying on their backs in ponds is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony! Look, if I went around saying I was king because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!" (yes I've watched it a little too much)
monty-python-holy-grail-and-the-flying-circus-john-cleese.gif
You're a Witch!