• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Do You Have One Yet? Norchill unveils new line of tumblers.

Would you prefer to personalize your tumbler with stickers, laser engraving, or both?

• Stickers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NorCross Marine Products

Jet Boat Lover
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
NorChill Coolers has just launched a new line of stainless steel tumblers. They're double-walled, vacuum sealed, and blow molded from a single piece of steel (unlike those other tumblers that are made in two pieces and can come apart or lose the vacuum seal). These tumblers go great with NorChill's Dual Temp insulated cooler bags for boat outings. In our tests of the cups here in the office, we've filled them with ice at 8am on one day and when we get back the next morning and pour out the water, there's still ice in the bottom 1/3 of the cup. Even when the ice has fully melted, the water stays cold for hours afterward, even when left in a truck in the hot Florida sun in the middle of Summer. They're really, really amazing!

There are three BOGO deals running right now.

If you want an extra colored lid, a paracord handle, a 4-pack of steel straws with cleaning brush, and a discount on weatherproof, dishwasher safe vinyl stickers to personalize your mugs, check out these deals.

If you need more info, here's a playlist of videos that goes over the features and accessories.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

NorCross Marine Products

Jet Boat Lover
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hot about a JetBoaters.net logo engraved or stickered on the side?

NorCross Marine Products

Jet Boat Lover
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
@NorCross Marine Products placed my order for lids!!! Thanks!
Great! We see your order in our system and we'll be shipping it out right away. When you get them and have a chance to use them, we'd also like to invite you to write a review of the lids on our website (on the lids product pages, in the Reviews tab) and here on jetboaters.net, too.

NorCross Marine Products

Jet Boat Lover
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Hot about a JetBoaters.net logo engraved or stickered on the side?
Absolutely! Great idea. The stickers are available right away through MakeStickers.com and our 15% off discount with them. If you're interested in buying some tumblers to sell here on JetBoaters.net, please contact vnelli@norcrossmarine.com or call 888-766-7276 to work out a bulk purchase pricing deal.

We're working on getting our laser engraving fulfillment process going. I'm making a note about this to let you know when that's up and running.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We're working on getting our laser engraving fulfillment process going. I'm making a note about this to let you know when that's up and running.
Will the laser engraving be multi color or single color?

NorCross Marine Products

Jet Boat Lover
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Will the laser engraving be multi color or single color?
Single color marking (black) of the surface of the side of the tumbler is what we'll be providing. We're looking into color engraving but can't make any promises at this point.

AR036DMX

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I wonder if the lids would fit an RTIC....the only thing I dislike about my RTICs are the open hole in the lid....knock it over and your drink spills....
My RTIC lid has a slide that covers up the hole so it doesn't spill. It's better that the Yeti lid my wife has.

NorCross Marine Products

Jet Boat Lover
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
My RTIC lid has a slide that covers up the hole so it doesn't spill. It's better that the Yeti lid my wife has.
RTIC has had some trouble with the claim that they have a zero-spill lid, as evidenced by some user review videos on YouTube we've seen. The liquid can escape from their lids at various angles. At most, their lids are splash resistant. We guarantee with our lids that the splash guard will retain water within the tumbler up to a point, but we don't promise zero leakage. It's just an added protection.

However, our lids are great at keeping the internal temperature of the beverage hot or cold for long periods of time, and the splash guard plays a key role in doing that over the "default" lid that comes with most competitors' tumblers. We plan on posting some temperature testing videos in the coming months.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

NorCross Marine Products

Jet Boat Lover
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Mine must be an old model....just has a hole in the lid.... :-(
Yeah, you'll definitely like a NorChill lid, then. :)