• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Dock for jet boat

cwarren

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Sportster
Boat Length
Can I use a jet ski dock for jet boat? What are other alternatives?

I'd say it depends on the size and weight of the jet boat. This is the biggest similar type that I've seen.... but getting it all the way on with a jet may be tough. Without a prop in the water as you get it on, you might have to have some speed pulling on so it slides all the way forward.

I'm having a lift put in for my Yamaha 275SD since I'm docking in brackish water and running in the Gulf. I don't want the boat sitting the water for obvious reasons... plus tropical storms / hurricanes.... and I want an easy way to flush it out after using it.

Can I use a jet ski dock for jet boat? What are other alternatives?
They do make drive on docks that are big enough for a jet boat. You cannot use a jet ski size dock for a jet boat, unless your jet boat is so small it weighs the same as a jetski.

We inquired at the last boat show about getting a drive on dock (like for skis) for our boat, but the salesman said anything above 21' would be a massive PITA.

Airdocks look neat, we're on a lift for now, but are looking to get an airdock installed at a different marina we would prefer being at.

I just purchased an Airdock for the upcoming season and I must say that the company is awesome to work with. Once I have it in the water and figured out, I will let you guys know how it goes.

I'd say it depends on the size and weight of the jet boat. This is the biggest similar type that I've seen.... but getting it all the way on with a jet may be tough. Without a prop in the water as you get it on, you might have to have some speed pulling on so it slides all the way forward.

I'm having a lift put in for my Yamaha 275SD since I'm docking in brackish water and running in the Gulf. I don't want the boat sitting the water for obvious reasons... plus tropical storms / hurricanes.... and I want an easy way to flush it out after using it.

Hi, I'd love to pick your brains on your 275SD if you don't mind? If it's ok, can I send you a DM?

I just purchased an Airdock for the upcoming season and I must say that the company is awesome to work with. Once I have it in the water and figured out, I will let you guys know how it goes.

Any update? My Airdock was delivered and now I need time to get it put together and install. Thanks

I have an air dock brand new and everything changed for me boat is going high and dry in Fl. Again. If someone wants a deal for a 21 that has never been together let me know

I have an air dock brand new and everything changed for me boat is going high and dry in Fl. Again. If someone wants a deal for a 21 that has never been together let me know
How much for one of the air docks?

$4k ? Let me pull it out of the garage and look at it this week it‘s brand new and never been installed or put together. I ordered it last year.

Back