• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Does Jetboatpilot.com carry a grill with mount?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot was just browsing your site looking to see what you had that I could put on my Christmas list and wondered if you had a Grill that comes with a mount that would be "plug and play" for my 2005 table mount?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I need to check that. If not we could Fab the hardware to make the OEM grill and Mount work with your table leg. We sell lots of Yamaha parts on the site.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'd love to have dogs or burgers on the water...but don't have a lot of storage, so a small grill and table mount would be awesome. Or perhaps I should look into a mount that would attach in the bow area (where there is less traffic when anchored)?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You could do a floor mount in the bow area that would use the same table leg that you use on the stern. It should be a Yamaha part.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Yeah, i believe you have the magna grill, right?
That designed for the new style mount? I wonder if it's worth putting the new style mount somewhere so the grill hangs off the boat.
How does that grill attach and stuff will @JetBoatPilot ?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes we carry all the parts in the Yamaha catalog. The Magna grill uses a mount adapter that fits into the table leg on newer style Yamaha boats. We can source the table leg mount if needed or we could custom fabricate an adapter that would allow you to mount the grill on an older style table leg.

Here is the link in the store: http://jetboatpilot.com/index.php?id_category=48&controller=category

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yeah, i believe you have the magna grill, right?
That designed for the new style mount? I wonder if it's worth putting the new style mount somewhere so the grill hangs off the boat.
How does that grill attach and stuff will @JetBoatPilot ?
Interesting idea.....might be easier to see if I can find a spot to mount the new style bracket on the front of my boat (the side mount type) and then attach the grill to that.....

@JetBoatPilot so the Magma Trailmate that you sell....comes with the leg and mounting point to attach to the "side mount" bracket of the new boats?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
No the table leg comes with the boat. The grill is sold separately and the mount simply allows you to adapt it to your factory leg. I think if you wanted to add the side mount style for your boat you'd also have to add the leg too.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yeah which leads me to think that you may want to look into a hand rail mount or do the floor mount like the one in the center of the cockpit.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
No the table leg comes with the boat. The grill is sold separately and the mount simply allows you to adapt it to your factory leg. I think if you wanted to add the side mount style for your boat you'd also have to add the leg too.
So if I want to do a bow mount...might be easier to just get a rail connection....do you carry those?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don't currently have them on the website but I can get anything. Looking at the design of the rail mount you'd likely still have grease dripping problems if you went that route. I think the floor mount would be most ideal although it does require you cutting a hole in the floor of your bow area.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length