• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Dry Tortugas first week in may?

tim h

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I’ve done Key West trips several times for lobster season. It’s pretty spendy 🤑!
A slip will cost close to $150 per day.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Lol spending night on the boat.
was out fishing tonight, went to come in radar would not work. No big deal just come in slow it is pitch dark out. Hours to get in ran around hard on other side of channel across from marina.Tried and can’t push it off.three anchor.257720DA-B62C-4E11-B313-CF311ED1C23E.jpeg Tired going to sleep and will float off with the tide. Yes the GPS shows me in between the markers but I am high and dry

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
In case anyone was interested I did order the white 22 gallon gas tank and will use it In August. I’m going to Stay in Ranrod key and do a few trips I hope. I’ll report on how the tank works.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
In case anyone was interested I did order the white 22 gallon gas tank and will use it In August. I’m going to Stay in Ranrod key and do a few trips I hope. I’ll report on how the tank works.
Right on! Thanks for the update! I’ll be waiting to see your report. I’m thinking of getting the same tank for a trip to Lake Powell later this summer.. we have some long journeys planned while we are there and having that 50% increase in fuel capacity will be a big help. Plus I will be able to make some long runs on Sakakawea and Oahe as well.

What are you using for a transfer pump?

I’ve also found that putting the OEM ice chest below your feet while sitting on the helm seat makes a really nice foot rest for longer journeys or just hanging out.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I did buy that tank from West Marine it was about $45 cheaper
I saw that this morning when I was looking around…. Thanks for posting !!