• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Extreme Jet Boating. Outboard Jets x Inflatables. Up the rocky rivers!

AJETMARINE

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hello Guys! 🤝

My name is Andrey, i'm owner of A-Jet Marine - Oldest Mercury dealership in Siberia, Russia - motherland of Russian Jet Boating.

We are in jet boating since 2005, and my father was the first guy who get outboard jet to our area long time ago..( He is hunter, fishermen, master of all-kind of trips to the places where nobody was before:) to tell the truth this extreme not for me, lol)

We used to have Kingfisher 1775xd ( ex-Harbercraft) with inboard Merc Optimax 200, Weldcraft 19ft, and some other boats, but now, we have great manufacturers in Siberia and switched on the boats made of HDPE and also armored heavy-duty inflatable boats.
Time to time, if it will be interesting, i will post information about jet boating in Siberia, if you will tell me that it is interesting for you.

So, for beginning, i would like to tell you about 2020 trend - inflatable jet boat, which could get you and your buddy in almost unreachable places up the rocky rivers.
A lot of people who has aluminum jet boat, or boat to HDPE - switched on this type of boating, or bought it as second vessel.

Before i will write details about this boats, i will post here some pictures, and you will tell me, if you will be interested to get details ( material, engine setups, special parts etc.)

ajet-001.jpgajet-00a.jpg

ajet-002.PNG
As well as here you could see some videos of how we run:

http://instagr.am/p/CDUdDrXDmFc/
http://instagr.am/p/B9mVXxNj0R3/
http://instagr.am/p/B84Za52D-Bi/

Last edited:

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Хорожо! Гдет ь сибирскее? (not sure if I got that last part right--not as good with writing as speaking)

Welcome! Sounds very interesting. Are most of them outboard jet boats, then?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
pretty cool....surprised the rib doesn't get punctured going over those rocks.
Thats pretty close to what we run for swiftwater rescues. The tubes are typically pretty tough and rarely have failures, the hull bottoms can get torn up if you hit a rock wrong. Usually happens when powering downstream, which is far more dangerous than running upstream.

AJETMARINE

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Хорожо! Гдет ь сибирскее? (not sure if I got that last part right--not as good with writing as speaking)

Welcome! Sounds very interesting. Are most of them outboard jet boats, then?
Almost correct:) yes most of them has outboard jet setup. and sometimes switch to prop, in spring, if go in the big waters.