• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fantastic answer "over there"

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
This was an answer to a question posted "over there" maybe it's just me , I can't see that happening here. I just thought it was funny!!!

I think everyone is to busy enjoing there summer to respond. At one time I picked up a little chunk of wood and it was easily removed from the impeller. That's the motor in getting less rpm on. I'm wondering if getting the impellers turned is in my future?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Can you
This was an answer to a question posted "over there" maybe it's just me , I can't see that happening here. I just thought it was funny!!!

I think everyone is to busy enjoing there summer to respond. At one time I picked up a little chunk of wood and it was easily removed from the impeller. That's the motor in getting less rpm on. I'm wondering if getting the impellers turned is in my future?
Can you grab a screen shot?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I responded to it by saying the performance difference is not that great. I didn't get into adjusting the throttle cables or how impeller pitch impacts performance. They are both single digit posters that joined the site within the last year.

upload_2014-7-31_7-7-58.png

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
@Ronnie , thanks for getting the screen shot. I have no idea how to do that..LOL saw you posted an answer that actually made since, I would have snotted coffee had I been taking a drink while I was reading the responses...

MOA_Chaser

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have found that, just as a red car will have a little more HP than other colors, joining jetboaters.net has resulted in a 10hp increase in each of my engines.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Ronnie , thanks for getting the screen shot. I have no idea how to do that..LOL saw you posted an answer that actually made since, I would have snotted coffee had I been taking a drink while I was reading the responses...
You are welcome. To take a screen shot press the "control" and "print scrn/system" keys at the same time. Than use the right mouse button to get to the sub menu with the paste function in it. Unfortunately, I dont known how to do this on an apple computer or smart phone/ tablet, yet anyway.

MOA_Chaser

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you're on Windows, the "Snipping Tool" is a huge help. You can choose the area with a rectangular selection and save it straight to an image.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
On a mac, command/shift/4 That will give you a cursor to expand around the screen or text you want to get a screen shot of. On an iPhone, press the home button and the on/off button simultaneously and it will capture whatever is on the screen as a picture.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I'm on an Android device, guess I better ask one of my kids how to do it!! LOL

Johmas50

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@JC6275 on Android it is usually the down volume button and the power button. Some devices are different but that is the stock Android screenshot method.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
@JC6275 on Android it is usually the down volume button and the power button. Some devices are different but that is the stock Android screenshot method.
Cool, got it, now to figure out how to move it where I want