• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Finally figured it out!

Wiremanmike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I must be a little slow, Ive been wondering for years why the YJB site was so slow but finally figured out where everyone one went when a google search for a service manual for my AR230 led me here. I signed up a few days ago and have been on everyday since taking in all the info. I thought YJB was great but this is on a whole different level. The FAQ section is awesome and knowing the @HELP section exists gives a little peace of mind. Thanks to everyone for putting together such a great site. Only problem with this site is how much money it ends up costing me. Going to tackle the scupper replacement tomorrow, wish me luck.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome aboard. This is a great community that is drama free!

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I must be a little slow, Ive been wondering for years why the YJB site was so slow but finally figured out where everyone one went when a google search for a service manual for my AR230 led me here. I signed up a few days ago and have been on everyday since taking in all the info. I thought YJB was great but this is on a whole different level. The FAQ section is awesome and knowing the @HELP section exists gives a little peace of mind. Thanks to everyone for putting together such a great site. Only problem with this site is how much money it ends up costing me. Going to tackle the scupper replacement tomorrow, wish me luck.
:Welcome:

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard Mike! Glad you found us.

Good luck with the scupper valve replacement. Remember, . . . Pictures or it never happened. ; ) j/k

Also, please be sure to only use the help tag in an urgent situation otherwise you send out false alarm to anyone who is subscribed to it.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome! Sorry you got left behind over there! We tried to notify as many as possible, but Brian kept banning those that did so eventually we gave up. Hopefully there aren't too many stragglers left...

You'll love the @Wiremanmike ability...helps draw attention to specific people to a post.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome aboard! You'll find it more member oriented here and not be subjected to heavy handed tactics...that's why we left!

Last edited:

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Wiremanmike glad that you found us. We're all like "prodigal sons" reuinited ;) Search the website here for why this group broke away from yjb. It's kind of sad and hard to believe that it had to come to that. This community has always been what it is because of the people who participate in it, not because of where it's located on the web. So welcome.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You essentially left the Empire and joined the Rebel Fleet. How's Darth Vader doing over there !

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
welcome home! :)

Wiremanmike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks to all. I need to read the tips section on how to use the forum because I honestly have no idea what the @ ability that Julian mentioned means. Got the scupper valve replaced today, wasnt as bad as I expected. Couldnt believe how many broken hose clamps that I found under the hatch though. 10 hose clamps in total broken laying on the bottom!

Attachments