• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Forum members discount

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Yes. We get the pleasure of personal service from Will Owens, owner, designer, proprietor, customer service rep par excellant, et al, of Jet Boat Pilot.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Yes...the code is "sell it to me cheaper than I can pay at that other site"

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hey there @Purplebeast !@
Don't remember meeting you before. Just wanted to take a quick second and say we are all Very Glad you found us and signed on.
You can edit you personal information and add your City, ST location. We have a lot of really great fellow boaters here.
We LOVE helping out out our Brothers here (translation: help you SPEND MONEY @! ........ LOL !).
In any event, we are happy you're here !
Have a safe and warm week - Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

And oh by the way ..............

+             CartoonWelcomeAboard 99 purplebeast.jpg

Purplebeast

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks! i been here awhile but not on much. I been on the other site longer but found this few months ago. lol i do need to update my info..

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Tagging Will to get his attention @JetBoatPilot.

Will has run several group buys and short term discounts that have brought us some great deals. But there is no discount code for general usage.

Much of what JetBoatPilot sells are products developed and manufactured by his employees in Florida. They put a great deal of pride and craftsmanship into the products they produce. They also provide an amazing level of service before and after the sale.

PolarXJ

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I vote for a throttle sync sale! :winkingthumbsup" I bet nobody can guess what I'm buying soon.

On a side note, my last order (and first) had great customer service and fast shipping. Great folks @JetBoatPilot

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
A jb.net edition cockpit filler with metal hardware might catch my eye. :)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
There is no general discount code for members here, but we have a great relationship with our vendors (@JetBoatPilot included), and JBP in particular has run a few group buys on our site with "Members Only" pricing or add ons.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks! i been here awhile but not on much. I been on the other site longer but found this few months ago. lol i do need to update my info..
Welcome aboard the biggest wealth of Jetboat knowledge on the web, period! Drop the rest and stick with the best. You want answers? Ask them on this forum...no fuss, no ridicule. Just answers. Spread the word my friend. WWW.JETBOATERS.NET

WOO!! That felt good....carry on!

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
@Murf'n'surf ....Sounds like a Lawyer ad at 2:00am on tv.....lol:winkingthumbsup" But he is correct, this place can get it done for you!

Purplebeast

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got my thrust vectors installed this weekend and halfway done with my Samson Speakers...maybe I can get the rest done on Monday and start looking at putting the cooling water shutoffs on..

Kawazmi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
HI ALL
I WANT TO BUY ( Thrust Vector - Low Speed Steering AND Air Filter ) AND SHIP IT TO DUBAI
IS THERE ANY DISCOUNT CODE FROM @JetBoatPilot