• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Forum was down overnight...sorry...

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Apologies to those of you who noticed that the forum was down for a period overnight. We had an out of memory error and needed to restart it. Looks like all is good now....we'll keep an eye on it today (had been running flawlessly for 200+ days) but don't expect to see any issues.....

Thanks to @Bruce for restarting and checking the logs!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you guys for running this forum. Great resource!
Much appreciated!

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
x3... plus there's a computer PSA in all of this. Reboot, and it'll fix itself.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Now wait just a minute...over two years old and we have had only one unexpected shut down? Seems to me, an update on a previous forum took it down for 3 days!

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Now wait just a minute...over two years old and we have had only one unexpected shut down? Seems to me, an update on a previous forum took it down for 3 days!
It's a multi-tasking thing. Regarding the other forum, it's hard to collect donations and try to set up business deals, all while maintaining the hardware and software. You have to prioritize, ya know?

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I started to send @Julian a text this morning at 5 am about it but I thought better of it....... I made it till 7 o clock or so before the shakes were so bad from withdraw that I had to text him....
I mirror the statements said about this being an amazing forum. As a matter of fact on my way to work this morning this is what I saw on a side street,
20160419_063301.jpg

So I had to drive past to look at them. The boat on the lefts owner was on the pourch. We spoke for a few min and I told him I was on a forum that could answer any question about his boat... he immediately said. Jetboaters.net? He said he was a lurker on the site for awhile...

Just another testament of how well respected this forum is even by people who just lurk and not register...

Thanks again to all the administrators who make this place work...

Last edited:

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I started to send @Julian a text this morning at 5 am about it but I thought better of it....... I made it till 7 o clock or so before the shakes were so bad from withdraw that I had to text him....
I mirror the statements said about this being an amazing forum. As a matter of fact on my way to work this morning this is what I saw on a side street,
View attachment 35980

So I had to drive past to look at them. The boat on the lefts owner was on the pourch. We spoke for a few min and I told him I was on a forum that could answer any question about his boat... he immediately said. Jetboaters.net? He said he was a lurker on the site for awhile...

Just another testament of how well respected this forum is even by people who just lurk and not register...

Thanks again to all the administrators who make this place work...
That looks like over in Heritage. I have seen the one on the left out before in the same spot.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes it is.. right off of heritage lake.. the one on the left is an 05 .. the one on the right is a 14 242...