• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Gender domination in the household

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I really love my three little girls, and my wife, and my two female dogs; but sometimes I do feel overwhelmed by all the pink around me. I own it well. Neighbors frequently see me cruising with my girls riding my wife's childhood Schwinn Lil Chick banana bike.
image.jpg
It is nice to be more at their level and speed versus my road and mountain bikes. I can rock a mean wheelie on it; but... where did all my testosterone go?...

Well, I think I found it! My new neighborhood ride!
image.jpg
For all of you guys and gals outnumbered in your families, share with us things you do to keep things in "balance".

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I know exactly what you mean. I have spent my entire life wading in the estrogen ocean. I grew up the only boy in a house with three sisters. Then married, had a daughter, and out of about 9 dogs over the years only 2 were males. I would consider myself a man's man but I definitely own my feminine side.

@Seadeals, love the new ride but don't hesitate to hop back on that pink beauty and ride some monster wheelies. :winkingthumbsup"

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My wife gets bored with me and the two boys, she won't play cars/trucks with the 2 year old, and won't go have a Nerf gun war with the 8 year old, so she sits out on a lot of fun times (in my opinion).

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I really love my three little girls, and my wife, and my two female dogs; but sometimes I do feel overwhelmed by all the pink around me. I own it well. Neighbors frequently see me cruising with my girls riding my wife's childhood Schwinn Lil Chick banana bike.
View attachment 20456
It is nice to be more at their level and speed versus my road and mountain bikes. I can rock a mean wheelie on it; but... where did all my testosterone go?...

Well, I think I found it! My new neighborhood ride!
View attachment 20457
For all of you guys and gals outnumbered in your families, share with us things you do to keep things in "balance".
@Sealdeals, before my son was born, it was all females for me also. The masculinity and testosterone come from being man enough to hang with your daughters and wife and not care about the pink. That being said, you will always need that man thing on the side to keep you happy. Good job...

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I am completely owned by a 4 year old grand daughter! And yes.....I have seen every episode of Bella and the Bulldogs.....UGH

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have two daughters, wife and we had a female dog. I fly fast jets and mod up my jet boat. That works for me...

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I will definitely keep riding the pink Lil Chik too. Besides, my wife looks really hot riding the chopper bike, so that's another good reason and helps boost my testosterone too. It was also cool today when my oldest daughter asked me if she could play with the "fast jet" I built when playing Legos with them (instead of all the other girly princess ones they had assembled). Now that they are all in bed... one beer in my man cave garage with the boat and I'm ready for another week of work.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I will definitely keep riding the pink Lil Chik too. Besides, my wife looks really hot riding the chopper bike, so that's another good reason and helps boost my testosterone too. It was also cool today when my oldest daughter asked me if she could play with the "fast jet" I built when playing Legos with them (instead of all the other girly princess ones they had assembled). Now that they are all in bed... one beer in my man cave garage with the boat and I'm ready for another week of work.
All in bed??? Can I send my 4 year old boy there??? Lol!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Power tools! Now that separates the men from the women! My wife, love her to death, but she doesn't even know how to start the blower!

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know what you mean. I have 2 college age daughters and my wife. Cant walk in the house without tripping over a hormone. Once a month I check in to Bob's PMS shelter for men.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I am with you guys. 2 daughters, wife, dog is female, cat is female, pretty sure the gold fish is female as well. Ughhhh! I man it up working on the boat, atvs, and taking a cruise in the Mustang.

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hah, same here. 3 daughters, a wife, and 3 wimpy dogs. 1 graduating college, 1 still in college, and 1 going into high school. Playing in the garage and Bourbon keeps me sane. But as they say, I wouldn't want it any other way as Daddy can do no wrong in the girls eye's as my wife always says.