• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Go Pro Hero 2 and accessories...SOLD

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I bought my GoPro Hero 2, two years ago this August, for our trip to Hawaii. It was used for that week only. I am thinking since the Hero 3 has emerged, I need to sell my Hero 2 if I am going to. And the reason, I don’t have the time or desire to do the editing required to produce the amazing shots and videos you have seen. So I want to sell it. They reduced the outgoing model by about 20% when they introduce a new one. But I haven’t really checked to see what it may be worth. My Hero 2 has the Blurfix lens which is a huge upgrade for any underwater shots, or needing a light correcting or specialty filter. A new housing is only $39 if you don't want it on there, but it is a true anti-fog
and color correction capable lens, something all go pros lack. The nice
thing about the camera is the accessories aren't priced outragiously. But they do add up!
This is what I have and what I paid without tax.
>
Hero2 Outdoor Edition (head mount and various surface mounts)-$249.99
Suction Cup for dash or windshield-$29.99
Handlebar/seatpost mount-$19.99
Spare battery-$19.99
Anti-fog inserts (used 2)-$14.99
Floaty backdoor-$14.99
Tripod mount-$7.99
Dual USB vehicle charger-$29.99
BlurFix mod-$79.99
32gb SDHD card is needed and I am keeping mine but they are cheap now.

I now want $299 obo, for all of this including shipping to the lower 48.

This is a total of $450.00 worth of camera and accessories when purchased new with less than a week of use. I have the box it came in but all the accessories come in bags with a bag top label and I have the tops for most I think. I don't want to part it out, because
shipping alone will reduce value. I didn't used this camera with the boat, I may regret not keeping it, but for now, I don't need it and don't intend to use it at this time. They are cool cameras and can do so much. If you want to wifi it, you can, want to put the LCD on, no problem, put an accessory battery to extend time, go ahead. Very
versatile. It isn’t the H3, but I think it will give you quality as good as the low end H3 will give you and with the features this comes with, you have a better camera, especially if you do any scuba diving with it. Send me a conversation if you are interested.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
It is a waterproof housing! And yes, you can dive with it. I don't remember the limitations, but with the blurfix, it is color correcting below 20' as well.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length