• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Happy Father's day to all the dads....I was lucky enough to get breakfast in bed, a card and 2 awesome gifts....

1) a black 7 gallon garbage can with lid (to fit in the boat strapped in by the bungee)
2) an over the door shoe organizer for the stoage closet

:)

My daughter....reading over my shoulder said "when you say breakfast in bed...you have to add....delivered by my beautiful, amazing daughter" LOL

Devildog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Awesome Julian. That's what it is all about.

My daughter is still sleeping, but I already know that I am getting a floatable, waterproof bag to secure all of my valuables-wallet, keys, phone. I wasn't snooping, but when I bought my new box anchor on Amazon Prime this week, I saw that she ordered the bag through my account. Oops :)

I'm taking my dad out on the boat around Noon. Happy Father's Day All!!!

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Happy Fathers Day guys! Not sure what's in store for me yet. Just finished a 13hr shift so I guess i'll find out when I wake up later.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Thanks and ditto to all the other fathers!

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Little late, but had a great fathers day on the water with my little man. I think we wore him out haha!
boat1.jpg boat2.jpg boat3.jpg