• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Happy Father's Day

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Get out and enjoy your families, hopefully on the water. Keep it safe and fun. Lets see some smiling father's day pics.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well, you can never have too much Father happiness today. Right? Have a good one, gents!

jet set

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Thanks and back at you! After they make me pancakes and bacon, plan on heading on my boat with my wife, four teenage children and three of their friends. It will be agreat day. Hope the weather holds out! Enjoy your day guys.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My wife offered to cut the grass for me yesterday. I politely turned her offer down. Last time I let that woman cut the grass it looked like she blindfolded herself and "let'r rip"!! I hope she never reads this post or joins the forum :nailbiting::wideyed:)

I asked for a boat for Father's Day....:winkingthumbsup"

I got some new underwear, some socks and a fanny pack to hold my cell phone while I run and exercise :p. I love em the same though. :D

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I remember the first time I changed my daughters diapers. I couldn't help but laugh at this guy thinking back...

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
That video is great

Jluzader

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Happy Father's Day to all.... Got a shore spike and loved how easy it is...image.jpeg

Jay Petzold

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I remember the first time I changed my daughters diapers. I couldn't help but laugh at this guy thinking back...

pretend your bad at doing something youll never have to do it again

Evildwarf

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
image.jpg
Tucked into our favorite cove on Little River for a relaxing Fathers Day evening.

Reactions: Gym

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We had a great Father's day weekend out on the cruiser again. I got to use the extra large shore spike when we anchored stern to the beach by ourselves and it worked beautifully. Most of the time we tie up with other cruisers and I don't have to mess with the anchors. Yesterday we had two other cruisers tie up to us and it held great. That was three 37'+ aft cabin cruisers tied together with one rear shore spike. Sorry, no pics! Having too much fun! @jawsf16 and family stopped by to say hey and saw the spike in action. The nice guy that he is removed it from the beach and brought it out to me when we were ready to head in to the marina.

Ready to do it all over again next weekend!