• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello from Central FL!

Todd55

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello Everyone, I have been a member of the forum for a long time. Reading and studying everything I can about these Yamaha boats. Well, Finally, I am taking the plunge and picking up our new SX210 this week! This forum is a great source of information, thanks to everyone! We are excited to get on the water in our new boat!!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Aye @Todd55 Welcome to the ownership ranks. The Central Florida owner group is growing bigger and bigger. There is a group of us that live in the Greater Orlando area and get together to boat all over Florida. You are welcome to come hang with us anytime or to let us know where you going to be and we can meet up. Enjoy the boat!!!

Todd55

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for the welcome! Julian, I got that signature fixed up! Looking forward to picking her up on Friday!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That’s awesome. Congrats @Todd55

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Another Jetboater, from Florida, AND named Todd. I like him already haha. Congrats on the new boat. Post a pic of her when you get a chance.

Dough

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Nice brick oven!

Todd55

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@ToddW850 , we take delivery today. I'll get pics posted as soon as I get a chance.
@Shannon , thanks!
@Dough , thanks, its a 54" my father n law and I built. That thing is a beast, you can cook a bunch of pizza's, heck you can cook a bunch of anything in that sucker, IT IS HUGE!!

Renod

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Congratulations, you are going to love it. BTW I am sooooo jealous of you Floridians and your 12 month boating season!

Captain Obvious

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nice. Congratulations! Can't wait for the pics.