• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello from Springfield MO!!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Really glad to find the site and all the "outlaws"!! Thanks for the invite Jaws16!!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
;) Ha! All the bad boys are here...I'm drawn to bad boys!
Welcome...A lot of my family lives in Springfield. We'll have to look you up next time we're in town!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Absolutely look us up or at least say hey!! Oh, forgot to mention that there is a new Yamaha dealer on Table Rock Lake. It's at The Harbor in Indian Point. Guess we are going to start seeing a lot more Yamaha's on the lake soon!!

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Absolutely look us up or at least say hey!! Oh, forgot to mention that there is a new Yamaha dealer on Table Rock Lake. It's at The Harbor in Indian Point. Guess we are going to start seeing a lot more Yamaha's on the lake soon!!
I did not know that. I will have to check it out next time I get down there. I believe that is a great place to have a dealership. Lots of varied traffic. Just got back from the RV show in Springfield.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yeah, I was pretty excited to hear the news as well! I love the lines on those new Yamaha...not to say that I don't like mine of course. :)

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah, I was pretty excited to hear the news as well! I love the lines on those new Yamaha...not to say that I don't like mine of course. :)
Are you going to place yourself on the forum map? Would be great to see an anchor close by.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
how do you do that?

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
how do you do that?
Welcome aboard. It's automatic if you put your location in on your user profile. Looks like you already did that, so you should be good to go.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome aboard Jim, glad to have you join us!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks Mel!!

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hello Jim!!! We are actually close to you right now. Staying at Big Cedar ( actually Wilderness club, we are owners) having a great time but not looking forward to traveling home tomorrow to Gerald, Mo.

Welcome aboard!!

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We go to table rock several times during the season. Love to boat on that lake! I am glad to hear they are putting a dealership on the lake! We will be on the lake Memorial Weekend! Already have our condo booked.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We have a lake house just across from Highway 13 public use area...Kimberling City. It's about a 15-20 minute ride to Indian Point and about 25 to Big Cedar. Although I have taken the Waverunner out in the mornings when the water is like glass and can make it in about 1/2 that. We should try and connect when Memorial weekend gets closer. We are always down there for the holidays and just every weekend during the summer.

JC, Thanks for the welcome!! I hope you enjoy that stay at Big Cedar...you should take a ride over to Indian Point and check out the new Yami's...I think they are on the water. I'm also hoping you make it back before the big ice storm comes in. This storm doesn't sound to fun at all!! Would much rather have snow than a bunch of ice!!