• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hi I'm Dan

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I'm glad to see "in print" you guys again. Nice to have a place to call home again. I too was permanently banned from yjb.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Dan, we are glad to have you here, thanks for joining us!

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Thanks Bruce

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Good to see you in print as well again, Dan!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Hey Dan, welcome aboard!!! Glad to see you on a forum again. Far too long out of the picture. Sorry I wasn't around yesterday to welcome you in this thread. Dang it, don't you hate when work gets in the way? :cigar: Nonetheless, glad to have you on board!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Wait until we open the forum to the public!!! Don't want to tip our hand too soon...

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm still can't wrap my head around how DCB-270 ever got banned. I kinda felt like that was the beginning of the end. Then when Mel sold his boat I was beginning to thing Armageddon was coming!

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Glassman, The first rule of the JetBoaters.net is that we do not let Brian know about JetBoaters.net until we are ready for launch :cool:

Last edited:

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Don't worry Bruce, like I said in my text, "Mums the word."

Or as Will Shakespeare would say, "Seal up your lips and give no words but mum." :cool:

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
When we started the old Yamaha Jet Heads site, Brian set up to where if you messaged or posted our site name it would change the words in the message or thread, it was crazy how he went off his rocker with a little competition.
They are very paranoiddddd.

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I can GUARANTEE he will do the same with this site. It is easy to do, and he doesn't stand for competition or dissent. But if we get enough of the big posters over here, it won't matter....

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Agreed! Just have to take a strong percentage of those that do the work!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad to see you posting again Dan. I didn't realize that there was so many guys that got in trouble over there. I just figured that people's interest just faded and that they moved on.

I know we all want to keep it positive over here. But it might help persuade other members to swap over if they knew your guys stories. I think starting a topic could be very productive if it was kept fact based, concise and took emotions out of it. I'm sure others would be shocked to find out how some guys were just simply silenced if they didn't conform. Especially who was targeted.

Maybe the post could be like a introduction to Jetboaters.net and "why this site was formed and by who" kind of topic.

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'll do it:p

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The plan is to officially launch March 1st. At the point this forum will be publicly accessible and we will really appreciate your help in recruiting. You can read my story in my welcome thread but I also was shocked to find out how things were run over there. I want everyone to have a better option and to know it exists so no one can be controlled by fear of being banned.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Yeah! What he said! Being banned SUCKS BIG TIME!!! I didn't write a big intro but I can tell you, that forum is controlled and manipulated to only one persons advantage. Ad we couldn't even get an F ing map and logo! This forum already answered the most contentious issues we faced there! Well done I say!