• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Hopeless to Ropeless

Good shit !!!. Music makes want to get back on the field and "Bust the wedge" For all you football players, you know exactly what I mean.

nicely done! Now I just need to convince my wife to drive our boat so I can try this. :)

Awesome vid !!!!!

Do you think the Coast guard would have an issue with my 2 year old being the "Spotter" [flag]

As long as your 2 year old has a boater's ed card..you're fine. @geiger41

HAHA not yet but she is smart enough to tell her mom when her dad busts his ass !!

That was awesome... what did you edit with?

Great video. Love how it looks like a real movie!

While i would love to say i slaved away for hours editing this clip...truth is...maybe 10 minutes with imovie movie trailer template. super fun....just used our gopro footage over the last week or so.

You guys have too much time on your hands.... Lol great video...looked like fun.

don't let the short hair fool ya.....it's an all-girl production! @Lspeedss

Lol pardon me.. "Guys" is a general genderless reference with us folks around here. :bag:. I'll try again.. "Yall have too much time on your hands.. Great video! Still looked like fun.:)

Super fun...benefits of early retirement....too much time on my hands! @Lspeedss

Awesome... @bobbie. Jealous as hell on the time thing.. Have a great summer.

thanks @Lspeedss !! already having a blast...hope you are too

Great work @bobbie on both the surf and the trailer! The iMovie trailers are a fun little addition to the video making process. Check out the GoPro Shorts thread and add some of you stuff their too.

Awesome video! My daughter, who's 10, is a wiz with iMovie on her ipad mini. Do you have any ballast added or is it just people and stuff? I keep looking at my wake when I'm going wakesurf speed and I think it looks pretty good. I just need a board, a rope, and some guidance.

@PEARCE we have the stock ballasts filled to the brim plus a 800lb bag in the ski locker (filled to about 600 i'm guessing) and a 450 bag across the backseat. the added ballast made a huge difference and this configuration so far has proven to the best. (or at least until the big secret is revealed at shelbyville)

Back