• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

How do you get an AR230 out a 7ft door?

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Lower it of course.

20140413_135929.jpg

20140413_135938.jpg

20140413_140026.jpg

That's awesome that you put so much effort into doing that, but what a PITA!

Northern Tool loves you.

Reactions: 007
Thats why it only gets done for the winter.

And I thought I had it bad with a trailer mover.....Holy Cow!!!

This was my clearance putting it in.

20131020_103334.jpeg

ok, you're kind of the shit!

Yeah...that is some effort! Looks like it is uphill to? How do you push it?

I actually pull it Julian. You are right it is up hill. I just pull my rhino into the garage and put a soft strap onto the trailer then hook my winch to the soft strap. Actually it wasnt that bad but a 8 foot header would be better to have. This upcoming winter I have a winch to mount to the floor to aid in the process.

There is but I just bought the boat last year and didn't have time to fix the header. It will probably be rasied this year.

Could you get it in if you didn't have the tower? I am still not sure if I can get the sx in my 7'1" garage. Thanks

Nope my tower is off and I still have to do that. The sx has a little more room because I have to clear my tower mount. You could get by with just dropping the tounge down on the front casters and not have to remove the tires. I know a couple of my friends did this to get their sx210 in.

@sx210owner

@mattschepker

How deep is your garage? Mine is 23' and I think the door is 8'. I don't have my 240 yet but will get it in May. I have been wondering if it will fit in my garage. I also have an outbuilding that is big but the door is 7' like yours.

What do you use to raise and lower the boat?

The boat is in my garage sideways. It is a standard length garage.

20131020_120421.jpeg

Interesting. My door is only a single so I'll have to see how it goes. Why do you put the tires back on the trailer instead of leaving it on the rollers?

Back