• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How many brackets got busted yesterday?

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I know I didn't have any of the 14's beating the 3's. This, to me, is my favorite time of the year for college hoops. I hope your team, if you have one, is still dancing!!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I am still at a loss as to why no one put one together for this group. That would have been entertaining! I didn't even think about it until Tuesday night and then it was too late.

spaz1868

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As a GSU alumni, I certainly picked that upset over Baylor. GSU is still dancing! I didn't get the UAB upset on any of my brackets though.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Bein' a Georgia boy all the way, since I married into "the Franchise" when I married an Atlanta girl, I am PROUD of my Georgia State U kids !@@@@@@@@@@@

They sure "upset" March madness !!!!!!!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm usually always for the underdogs but I don't know if there is anyone that will knock off Kentucky, they are loaded!!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'm usually always for the underdogs but I don't know if there is anyone that will knock off Kentucky, they are loaded!!
Jim - I apologize in advance for sayin' this. 'Jes the truth, but you are wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Jes keepin' it real - I have it on good knowledge that
on March 18, 2018, KENTUCKY GOES DOWN !!!!!!!!!

So there ya go, now you too know !

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Team Bristow

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
According to the LA Times only 273 of 11,570,000 ESPN brackets were still good as of 10AM today.

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm driving the "kid" that works for me nuts. He coaches girl's basketball in his free-time and is an absolute basketball fanatic. I, on the other hand, am vaguely aware that we are talking about the sport with globe-sized orange ball, really tall guys, and hoops at each end of the field of play. (Dunno why... just never could get interested.)

So, to humor him, I filled out a bracket for the first time in my life. I have no idea what I'm doing so I just randomized all my picks. I only know some of the names of the schools because I may have been standing next to a radio at some point when they were being discussed. (Grew up in the North Woods of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan with a Dad who's only sports interest was the Packers and anyone beating the Cowboys.)

I am currently losing to everyone in the group including his dog Raven. Granted, Raven has probably seen many more hours of basketball than I have in his two short years of life, but he's a Black Lab so you'd think I'd at least have a CHANCE...