• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Howdy from Simi Valley, California

SimiEd

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
This is a great forum where just about all jet boat makes are represented.

My 1st jet boat was 2007 Sea-Doo Speedster 150 SCIC. Never had any issues with the boat but decided in 2014 to go with a slightly larger boat that would still fit in my garage. I bought a 2010 Sea-Doo Challenger 180 with the 215 hp SCIC engine. Another great boat!

Are there any Sea-Doo boaters out there that have installed the Jet Boat Pilot rudders? I would appreciate any feedback relative to how well they improve directional control at low speeds.

Happy boating everyone!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard!

1rjclark

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard

bkcarson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome! I'm sure you'll find some feedback, this is a great resource!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard. Glad to have another member from CA join in all of out fun.

SimiEd

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Thanks itsdgm!

I see you have some pics from Lake Mojave. Where do you stay during your trips? We stay at Cottonwood Cove. Great, clean resort but it can get HOT!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks itsdgm!

I see you have some pics from Lake Mojave. Where do you stay during your trips? We stay at Cottonwood Cove. Great, clean resort but it can get HOT!
We stay in Laughlin and launch at Kathrens Landing. But I love the lake from Cottonwood on up. It's just that it's easier to go back to the hotels of Laughlin (Golden Nugget Hotel usually) each night for food, showers and A/C. ;)

dexx00420

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome Ed!

I grew up in Simi.....always fun to see somebody from the home town!

SimiEd

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Welcome, where do you boat most often?
For day trips we go to local lakes ...... Castaic and Elsinore. For extended weekend trips we go to the Colorado River. For summer vacations we go to Clear Lake in Northern California.

How about you?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks itsdgm!

@SimiEd Welcome! Just a quick note on one of the functions of the forum Software. If you use the @ symbol and start typing someone's name, it notifies them that they've been called out and puts it in their alerts (the same applies if you reply to their post or quote their post). This is a hugely awesome function of the forum as you don't miss questions asked directly of you.

I recall reading about members with Seadoos and fins....but not the names of the members that were discussing them. Perhaps @JetBoatPilot can point you in the right direction.

Freezer41

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
For day trips we go to local lakes ...... Castaic and Elsinore. For extended weekend trips we go to the Colorado River. For summer vacations we go to Clear Lake in Northern California.

How about you?
The Delta out of Pittsburg or Antioch for day trips. Whiskeytown or Lake Oroville for longer trips. Haven't been to Clear Lake yet.