• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I bought a fishing boat...

dnf736

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
and I don't fish!

After years of supporting my son racing various forms of MX and off road cars, he's moved on with his life and the wife and I need something to do so we ordered a 2021-195 FHS Sport yesterday. The up right seating position of the center console will help me dodge drunken idiots at our local river during the summer and it has room for a head for the wife during winter cruising on glassy days in San Diego bay.

Looking forward to lots of reading & learning here, cant wait for December (fingers crossed)

pmustico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
and I don't fish!

After years of supporting my son racing various forms of MX and off road cars, he's moved on with his life and the wife and I need something to do so we ordered a 2021-195 FHS Sport yesterday. The up right seating position of the center console will help me dodge drunken idiots at our local river during the summer and it has room for a head for the wife during winter cruising on glassy days in San Diego bay.

Looking forward to lots of reading & learning here, cant wait for December (fingers crossed)
You'll love it! Congrats!

boatman1975

REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Welcome aboard!!! Congrats on new boat!

jman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
and I don't fish!

San Diego as in Cali? If so how did you get a FSH? No one would sell me one in Cali, so I bought an AR190. Please let me know how it’s done. Thanks.

dnf736

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So pumped. We received conformation, our boat tentatively ships 3/30/21 so guessing after the truck ride and PDI it should be ready to pick up around 4/10 making it just over 6 months from order to delivery, maybe.
Oh, and how do I get an FSH in California? Buy and register it in Arizona...;)

Ill post a pic when we actually get it.

dnf736

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
6 months 5 days from order to delivery. Couple of pics of the princess and her new ride. Super proud of her, never driven a boat before but that's not stopping her. After years of taking a back seat to her sons racing this is her boat and I couldn't be happier. From the dealer straight to the lake. We sat on at the launch watching the chaos for 30 minutes and she said "I cant be any worse than those idiots, lets go."
Launched and loaded in the wind no problems.
I used to think our son got his driving skills from me but I'm beginning to question those thoughts...
T-top goes into fab this week to get cut into 3 pieces for easier handling and chopped 4". Repowder, order an aft shade kit, change the break in oil and its on.

IMG_6619.JPGIMG_6623.JPGIMG_6633.JPGIMG_6640.JPG

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So pumped. We received conformation, our boat tentatively ships 3/30/21 so guessing after the truck ride and PDI it should be ready to pick up around 4/10 making it just over 6 months from order to delivery, maybe.
Oh, and how do I get an FSH in California? Buy and register it in Arizona...;)

Ill post a pic when we actually get it.
Congrats on the new boat!

Getting the boat registered in CA could be a trick since those boats do not meet the PRK’s emissions regs. Best guess would be to register the boat in either AZ or SD and keep the boat registered there for a year, then I think you can register the boat in CA. Or just keep it registered out of state until the man jams you up about it...

LawRenceAr190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You got one in California?? How?? And have you registered it yet? I’m so jealous of you right now lol